5G and the Coronavirus

Posted 24th Mar
Hi all,

I know there are a number of threads open regarding the pandemic and I know most places is saturated with nothing else.

I’ve read a few articles and have seen a conspiracy theory and I wondered what others thoughts were.

Did 5G cause the Coronavirus -

What are people’s thoughts on this video explanation?

I’m not after a debate nor do I believe the theory. I am no scientist, biologist or an intellectual who has information. I just thought the conspiracy is intriguing.
Community Updates
Ask

Groups

Top comments
Beginning to wonder the point of paying tax for a free education system when people will voluntarily watch people like this moron.

You'd be better off reading articles about global warming, you know, things that real scientists are worrying about.

Fml.
nrackham7624/03/2020 23:22

Not sure why he is a “moron”.He is an academic with a theory - nothing mor …Not sure why he is a “moron”.He is an academic with a theory - nothing more than a theory that can either make complete sense or complete nonsense depending on the interpretation of the reader

Marburg virus - 1967
Ebola - 1976
Rabies - 1920s
HIV - 1980s
Smallpox - 1980
Hantavirus - 1993
Influenza - 1918
Dengue - 1950s
Rotavirus - 2008
SARS- CoV - 2002

All of which 5G didn't exist.
So what created those?

Moronic people who manage to gather a following to preach their BS theories to and ideas are dangerous to society.
Why don't you research cult mentality because people like that guy are on a fine line.
No wonder vulnerable people freak out in situations like this.

To add, considering 'coronavirus' is actually SARS-CoV2 and the first SARS (SARS-CoV) appeared in 2002, where again, no 5G.
Edited by: "Cloeeez" 24th Mar
Cloeeez24/03/2020 23:09

Beginning to wonder the point of paying tax for a free education system …Beginning to wonder the point of paying tax for a free education system when people will voluntarily watch people like this moron.You'd be better off reading articles about global warming, you know, things that real scientists are worrying about.Fml.

Probably the same people who ignore government warnings and take their whole family to beach just to find out that their frail mother has suddenly developed the cough after popping round on the next day for mothers day.

It's all a conspiracy, huawei are pumping out 5g coronavirus. Not the jam packed tubes or stupidly entitled arrogant tw@s that populate this island.
Allowing topics like this is dangerous, especially in times like this. It is irresponsible, and show shows how bad our education system is. I can't believe the Mods have allowed this nonsense thread.

If you have a basic understanding of science, you would know that radiation can not cause a virus. Radiation destroys cells, it doesn't create new, never-before-seen ones that can self-replicate and spread from person to person.

For those of you who actually think this is a viable theory, I suggest you go back to school (when they re-open).
25 Comments
No
That explains why the problem is more in London - no 5G anywhere else.
Beginning to wonder the point of paying tax for a free education system when people will voluntarily watch people like this moron.

You'd be better off reading articles about global warming, you know, things that real scientists are worrying about.

Fml.

Beginning to wonder the point of paying tax for a free education system …Beginning to wonder the point of paying tax for a free education system when people will voluntarily watch people like this moron.You'd be better off reading articles about global warming, you know, things that real scientists are worrying about.Fml.

Probably the same people who ignore government warnings and take their whole family to beach just to find out that their frail mother has suddenly developed the cough after popping round on the next day for mothers day.

It's all a conspiracy, huawei are pumping out 5g coronavirus. Not the jam packed tubes or stupidly entitled arrogant tw@s that populate this island.

Global warning, I suppose you believe in Santa Claus too

freakstyler24/03/2020 23:14

Global warning, I suppose you believe in Santa Claus too

Maybe it was him that created coronavirus.
bozo00724/03/2020 23:02

That explains why the problem is more in London - no 5G anywhere else.

It started in Wuhan which was the pilot city for entire 5G coverage. Instead we heard it was due to eating bat soup in a dirty market like they have been doing for 100+ years...

Not sure why he is a “moron”.
He is an academic with a theory - nothing more than a theory that can either make complete sense or complete nonsense depending on the interpretation of the reader
Thanks for posting. This rings true for me
PennyTrader24/03/2020 23:20

Comment deleted

Absolute valid point, my only concern is that eating those foods in those conditions is something that has been done forever so why now?

5G was something that doctors and parliaments world wide tried to stop or slow down as they believed it would do bad
jco8324/03/2020 23:24

Thanks for posting. This rings true for me

It’s just an idea but it makes some sense
5G is the cause of the pandemic?
this theory didn't come out of china by any chance?
nrackham7624/03/2020 23:22

Not sure why he is a “moron”.He is an academic with a theory - nothing mor …Not sure why he is a “moron”.He is an academic with a theory - nothing more than a theory that can either make complete sense or complete nonsense depending on the interpretation of the reader

Marburg virus - 1967
Ebola - 1976
Rabies - 1920s
HIV - 1980s
Smallpox - 1980
Hantavirus - 1993
Influenza - 1918
Dengue - 1950s
Rotavirus - 2008
SARS- CoV - 2002

All of which 5G didn't exist.
So what created those?

Moronic people who manage to gather a following to preach their BS theories to and ideas are dangerous to society.
Why don't you research cult mentality because people like that guy are on a fine line.
No wonder vulnerable people freak out in situations like this.

To add, considering 'coronavirus' is actually SARS-CoV2 and the first SARS (SARS-CoV) appeared in 2002, where again, no 5G.
Edited by: "Cloeeez" 24th Mar
nrackham7624/03/2020 23:20

It started in Wuhan which was the pilot city for entire 5G coverage. …It started in Wuhan which was the pilot city for entire 5G coverage. Instead we heard it was due to eating bat soup in a dirty market like they have been doing for 100+ years...

here is the link why they think the virus comes from bats in China

nature.com/art…8-w
I mean we all know radiation causes harm. we all know this the 5G that is potentially very harmful is the mmwave 5G not the 5G we have in the uk currently if people don’t know what mmwave is research it’s using frequencies that are very dangerous. problem we have today is everyone walking around believes anything the western media tells them. I’m open to anything and don’t believe most of the garbage bbc and sky pump out.
You have to ask though, what’s the point in 5G?

When it comes to mobile devices LTE/4G will suite most needs and most home users too receiving their internet through a dongle. Would it not have been better spending more updating existing 4G infrastructure? I know 5G is more efficient with less lag but I honesty cant see why anyone would want or need a 500Mbps – 1Gbps link to their phone.
Im all for conspiracies im skeptical af about everything and everyone but this makes zero sense, Hitler handshaking with Aliens and Nazis being on the moon make more senss since theyre not impossible just implausible whilst 5G waves, the very small amount there is spreading like a Virus from China to across the world causing Respiratory problems i dont even think 5G is in countries like Iran, Africa, Syria, etc

I wish my local area had 5G
If WIFI/ Cellphone towers were harmful the symptoms will be headaches, vomiting, nausea, dizziness
And if you have them see a doctor since everyone else is fine and politicians and Phone/broadband/network companies and their families don't walk around with tinfoil suits so theyll be effected too, same for Chemtrails, they breathe the same air and theres no purpose its costly and how do you keep something like that a secret
Edited by: "Norseg" 25th Mar
Derek_Fortescue_Shatwell25/03/2020 05:58

Comment deleted

That will get deleted for being religious, while this thread will stay for eternity to be brought up again in years as kids research the virus for history lessons .
freakstyler25/03/2020 00:19

You have to ask though, what’s the point in 5G?When it comes to mobile d …You have to ask though, what’s the point in 5G?When it comes to mobile devices LTE/4G will suite most needs and most home users too receiving their internet through a dongle. Would it not have been better spending more updating existing 4G infrastructure? I know 5G is more efficient with less lag but I honesty cant see why anyone would want or need a 500Mbps – 1Gbps link to their phone.

I agree I really do

But if your going to be updating the current system you better lay down the next generation

If China is going to be implemented something 20x faster then you hell better do the same in your own country or you will be Left behind

Same with other aspects in life, if you don't keep up London won't stay one of the biggest places for business in Europe
Some people must be as thick as if they believe this nonsense
Cloeeez24/03/2020 23:31

Marburg virus - 1967Ebola - 1976Rabies - 1920sHIV - 1980sSmallpox - …Marburg virus - 1967Ebola - 1976Rabies - 1920sHIV - 1980sSmallpox - 1980Hantavirus - 1993Influenza - 1918Dengue - 1950sRotavirus - 2008SARS- CoV - 2002All of which 5G didn't exist.So what created those?Moronic people who manage to gather a following to preach their BS theories to and ideas are dangerous to society.Why don't you research cult mentality because people like that guy are on a fine line.No wonder vulnerable people freak out in situations like this.To add, considering 'coronavirus' is actually SARS-CoV2 and the first SARS (SARS-CoV) appeared in 2002, where again, no 5G.

I'll also leave this here just to go along with your excellent post

40182246-DCTTa.jpg
If 5G is the cause then garlic is the cure.

Sorted!
Gumbon25/03/2020 07:48

I agree I really doBut if your going to be updating the current system you …I agree I really doBut if your going to be updating the current system you better lay down the next generationIf China is going to be implemented something 20x faster then you hell better do the same in your own country or you will be Left behindSame with other aspects in life, if you don't keep up London won't stay one of the biggest places for business in Europe

But the question still remains, would a 500Mbps link be noticeably beneficial over 50Mbps on a smartphone? I see where you’re coming from though, having bragging rights and the ability to say the UK is 5G connected but its still a bit of a joke considering some parts of the country barely have GSM coverage approaching 30 years since it was first deployed.
Allowing topics like this is dangerous, especially in times like this. It is irresponsible, and show shows how bad our education system is. I can't believe the Mods have allowed this nonsense thread.

If you have a basic understanding of science, you would know that radiation can not cause a virus. Radiation destroys cells, it doesn't create new, never-before-seen ones that can self-replicate and spread from person to person.

For those of you who actually think this is a viable theory, I suggest you go back to school (when they re-open).
Only an idiot would believe this.
Post a comment
@
    Text

Discussions

Discussions

Top Merchants