Groups
    EXPIRED

5m scarts

looking for two 5m scarts, about £20 each, got to be the straight types as the scarts on my tv are very close together, and it is also wall mounted and is awkward to get into, thanks in advance.

8 Comments

Original Poster

the best i've seen is these ones at just under £35 for 2 with quidco-]http//ww…612

Banned

Hi dude go to midland computers they are advertising 5m scarts at £:whistling:5.29 each not shaw if straight tho. Amazon also do them dude at £9.99 each and they are straight. Gold plated as well and £3.23 for shipping. Hope this helps dude.

Original Poster

Ian S;2264703

Hi dude go to midland computers they are advertising 5m scarts at … Hi dude go to midland computers they are advertising 5m scarts at £:whistling:5.29 each not shaw if straight tho. Amazon also do them dude at £9.99 each and they are straight. Gold plated as well and £3.23 for shipping. Hope this helps dude.

thanks for that will have a look.

Original Poster

thanks again Ian s, but not what I'm looking for I'm afraid.

Banned

Hi dude have found the straight flat ones if what you looking for on [url]www.kenable.co.uk[/url] at £9.95 each + delivery of £3.79 but you would only pay the delivery once for two items. This is good price for flat cables. Its manufactuer number AV07476 you need to put in to find em. Happy shopping dude.

Original Poster

thanks Ian s seen these -]http//ww…1f5 they look ok, but don't know wether to go for the branded ones. I already have 2 scarts on my tv they were about a tenner each, but starting to fall apart, so was hoping to get slightly better ones, but thanks again these seem a really good price, cheers.

Have a look ]here

Original Poster

thanks ordered two from kenable, seems good price
    Post a comment
    @
      Text
      Top Discussions
      1. Electricity68
      2. Can't delete friends on Xbox 360 or accept any friend requests, anyone know…48
      3. Hard drive 'died'(?), what can I do? (for computer wizards please!)59
      4. iPhone charging cable.917

See more discussions