6 Habits That Guarantee Your Partner Will Stay Faithful to You

Found 20th May
6 Habits That Guarantee Your Partner Will Stay Faithful to You.

wmndna.com/rel…you

If anyone else has any additional words of wisdom' to add in any way to the above link, then ...

Feel free basically?, lol. :-D
Community Updates
Misc
15 Comments
6 Habits That Guarantee Your Partner Will Stay Faithful to You

wmndna.com/rel…you
your website is broken on some of the pages, half of them aren't formatting correctly.

I would add being hoenst about what you want in bed
Felicitous53 m ago

your website is broken on some of the pages, half of them aren't …your website is broken on some of the pages, half of them aren't formatting correctly. I would add being hoenst about what you want in bed

Thanx for your input. :-)

I tried both my above links, and they both appear to work perfectly fine too.

So I don't know as to where either your comment is from, and/or to where the initial problem you referred to initially lies, etc?.

But thanx for your being honest in bed comment though ...

As that's a great additional comment to add to that original list of 6 still. :-)
Had the same problem with 6)

How about if you are lucky enough to have a partner that looks like a model ?
don't assume they will stay that way
Find a partner that you share common goals/hobbies with (not all hobbies as you need space too), don’t look for smoking hot with no personality as it’ll be great in bed but she/he will be off when they lose interest in sex and they will no matter how good you are in the sack, it just becomes samey once you’ve gone through all the positions.

Don’t be too needy all the time. If your Ill fine but some people are like it 24/7

Give yourselves some space (some time apart either in the same house or in the garden or an evening out with friends from time to time), a lot of people cheat because they feel trapped, letting them do what they want within reason and trusting them is key.

If you have kids make sure you make time for each other, a nice meal out, a weekend break or even a takeaway in front of the tv.

Most importantly your partner should become your best friend
Edited by: "cmdr_elito" 20th May
In brief, have habits demonstrating actual depth and strength of character (as opposed to being shallow).

Without depth and strength in character, one is rather handicapped in a genuine personal practice of these infrequently used emotive words for the third party (alternatively, their associated actions): compassion, forbearance, forgiveness, kindness, meekness and virtue.

(Addendum, added the word "virtue", there are many more nouns of character.)
Edited by: "splender" 20th May
Felicitous8 h, 6 m ago

your website is broken on some of the pages, half of them aren't …your website is broken on some of the pages, half of them aren't formatting correctly. I would add being hoenst about what you want in bed

I am not sure about this when used on its own for a relationship, consider the opposite too (in bed).

The opposite is, "Don't be honest about what I want, instead, be honest to offer/give what you can do that is wanted."

Addendum, this an example of depth and strength of character which I typed just above.
cmdr_elito3 h, 2 m ago

Find a partner that you share common goals/hobbies with (not all hobbies …Find a partner that you share common goals/hobbies with (not all hobbies as you need space too), don’t look for smoking hot with no personality as it’ll be great in bed but she/he will be off when they lose interest in sex and they will no matter how good you are in the sack, it just becomes samey once you’ve gone through all the positions.Don’t be too needy all the time. If your Ill fine but some people are like it 24/7Give yourselves some space (some time apart either in the same house or in the garden or an evening out with friends from time to time), a lot of people cheat because they feel trapped, letting them do what they want within reason and trusting them is key.If you have kids make sure you make time for each other, a nice meal out, a weekend break or even a takeaway in front of the tv.Most importantly your partner should become your best friend

You wrote about personalities, at the start of your first sentence, these make up possibly not more than half of a person mental state and actionable state.

The depth of a relationship needs: character. (You can google the differences between personality versus character.)

I could not identity a phrase in what you wrote that expresses a person's exercise or demonstration of character.
splender2 h, 22 m ago

You wrote about personalities, at the start of your first sentence, these …You wrote about personalities, at the start of your first sentence, these make up possibly not more than half of a person mental state and actionable state.The depth of a relationship needs: character. (You can google the differences between personality versus character.) I could not identity a phrase in what you wrote that expresses a person's exercise or demonstration of character.

Someone has swallowed a ton of psychology books :-) , this is a public forum, please respect that. The op states 6 habits which I’m assuming in textbook/journal on the matter habits are personally induced based on experience, correct?
cmdr_elito1 h, 56 m ago

Someone has swallowed a ton of psychology books :-) , this is a public …Someone has swallowed a ton of psychology books :-) , this is a public forum, please respect that. The op states 6 habits which I’m assuming in textbook/journal on the matter habits are personally induced based on experience, correct?

There is no need to swallow a ton of psychology books. The difference between personalities and characters is general knowledge (school children level). I had learnt this at school as a teenager from my English teacher when we had witten essays and did exercises in comprehension; plus writing about the characters and personalities of the fictional characters in the 5 set classic books in English literature.

One just needs to appy what was learnt at school up to GCSE level instead of just "tick-in-a-box" and say one has GCSEs. (It may also make a difference whether one has A,B grade or C,D,E or U grades.)

To answer your additional question: "I’m assuming in textbook/journal on the matter habits are personally induced based on experience, correct?", as to the OP's link, the first habit says honesty, this is a character (not a personality). The second one is humility plus self-awarenes which is a character, the third one is a virtue which is a character, the fourth one is forbearance and a virtue, the fifth one is respect, morality (in the context of conduct) and grace as well as virtue , final one, sixth is humility...namely, you are wrong as are many people in the streets, they are all characters (not personality).

N.B.
Experiment with listening to which of the two that you hear most often (or their equivalent):-

a) S/he has a pleasant/nice personality.

or

b) S/he has strength in character.
If you need internet advice over relationships you shouldn’t be in one! Nor go into one!
Stay off Facebook
Trust, communication, and honesty. And by honesty that means not lying to yourself either.
title of this thread sounds like a click-bait pop-up ad
Be with someone who loves you more than you love them.
Post a comment
@
    Text

Top Discussions

Top Discussions

Top Merchants