6 Months free now TV cinema pass - Account Specific

Posted 10th Apr
nowtv.com/hom…ing

Had a email off now tv that my cinema pass deal is ending soon. But as a thank you for choosing now tv they've added 6 months for free. Worth checking emails. Checked and my pass and my next payment is Nov 5th
Community Updates

Groups

14 Comments
Might want to add "Probably Account Specific" into the title as this won't be for everyone, and might only be specific to you as well.
Edited by: "HankHandsome" 10th Apr
40375871-WpxQs.jpg
I got this two months ago too
What was your deal prior to this, were you paying the full 11.99
Edited by: "azda81" 10th Apr
azda8110/04/2020 22:25

What was your deal prior to this, were you paying the full 11.99

I was on the free offer posted the other week, for 1 month free.
Edited by: "jacenj" 10th Apr
That's a brilliant deal, I got £3.99 a month for 6 months better than full price I guess. Just waiting to see if they give me an offer for the entertainment.
Why put this on if it’s account specific. I obviously can’t get this but I am on a £2.40 a month for three months which is handy. Hopefully I’ll get a decent deal when my term is up at the end of May.
Blimey. 6 months free!? Wtf
I got offered 6 months free Sky Cinema when cancelling my entertainment pass at the end of February, they then took payment of £4.80 at the end of March. I complained and received no response so I have cancelled the pass.
Edited by: "fossman" 10th Apr
I got this too, posted it last week but Mods moved it to discussions as it was 'email targeted'
LEA1988LEA10/04/2020 22:30

That's a brilliant deal, I got £3.99 a month for 6 months better than …That's a brilliant deal, I got £3.99 a month for 6 months better than full price I guess. Just waiting to see if they give me an offer for the entertainment.

I had this too but for entertainment, so not quite as good. The problem with this is that you can never use another offer at the same time e.g. discount vouchers for the other service, as I got a message to that effect when I tried to apply it. So I will wait for the joint offers such as 6 months for cinema and entertainment for £50 ish and open another account.
I got it, 6 months free movies
I can have three months Boost for £6 instead of £9
3 months of Boost for £6.00 Was £9

What is boost?
Post a comment
@
    Text

Discussions