1. Match.com Deals
Groups

6 months Match.com for only £65.25 ( possible £45 Quidco)

Hopefully this will be of some use to anyone out there who is looking for love on the internet (no use to me but might be for someone)

I was having a look on quidco earlier browsing the merchants and I came across this quidco.com/spo…om/
    Basically if you sign up for a 6 month subscription to match.com via quidco, you get £45 cash back, making the cost only £20.25.
    On top of that, match.com have their 'make love happen' guarantee...if you don't find love within the first 6 months, they will give you the next 6 months for FREE (I don't know the full T & C's for that so don't shoot me if it's poop, lol)
    They are also doing £20 cash back for a one month subscription (usually £22.80 so would only cost £2.80) and £32.50 for a three month subscription (usually £45.65 so would only cost £13.15). I am assuming that you couldn't repeatedly take out the one month subscription for this price as then you would only pay £16.80 for 6 months - feel free to correct me

Obviously this isn't going to be for everyone out there, but for anyone who is looking to sign up to match.com it's a bargain!

(Sorry if this is in the wrong place!)

2 Comments

Banned

Nice find. Not gonna vote.

Leaving now because I'm worried the class of people who are interested in this deal may look down on me! :P

Admin

Moved to misc as this is a Quidco deal
    Post a comment
    @
      Text
      Top Discussions
      1. Are these two things distinctly different to you?1011
      2. 'Hard' Brexit offers '£135bn annual boost' to economy - BBC News88
      3. LG Watch Style worth buying for £75?11
      4. Just heard this...2 ★★★★★★★★★★★★★★ congrats to all on 392k ★★★★★★★★★★★★★★7764386

See more discussions