6 months nowtv entertainment for £4.99 per month maybe account specific

Posted 11th Sep
just got an email with this offer
6 months nowtv entertainment for £4.99 per month maybe account specific

3541898.jpg
hope it helps someone
Community Updates
20 Comments
There are always better offers than this in my experience. Have been paying ~£1.70 a month for this over the past year or so
Edited by: "-Will-" 11th Sep
They can keep it
I’ve just had this also. Can’t find the usual amazon/eBay codes so this may be a cheap alternative.
not sure if it will work, but could you share the link in the offer
£9.99 for me
Waiting for my Cinema pass offer. Was on £2.40pm but now want £9.99 for 12 months... Errrrr noooo.
No deal for me either. Shame I'd be on the lookout
slo_moshun11/09/2020 21:59

Waiting for my Cinema pass offer. Was on £2.40pm but now want £9.99 for 12 …Waiting for my Cinema pass offer. Was on £2.40pm but now want £9.99 for 12 months... Errrrr noooo.

£13.49 for 2 month pass if it helps in the meantime.

cdkeys.com/now…ass
I have this for a year for having broadband with them, that was the best i could get! Ive found them to be getting so much more expensive and the offers worse.
slo_moshun11/09/2020 21:59

Waiting for my Cinema pass offer. Was on £2.40pm but now want £9.99 for 12 …Waiting for my Cinema pass offer. Was on £2.40pm but now want £9.99 for 12 months... Errrrr noooo.

Im waiting for something too
41895556-oBqux.jpgThese are oos online but my local Currys had loads out the back when I went in so I bought 6. Worth a try.
cecilmcroberts11/09/2020 22:04

£13.49 for 2 month pass if it helps in the meantime. …£13.49 for 2 month pass if it helps in the meantime. https://www.cdkeys.com/now-tv-movies-2-month-pass

No chance, but thanks.
Pinkgymbunny11/09/2020 22:12

[Image] These are oos online but my local Currys had loads out the back …[Image] These are oos online but my local Currys had loads out the back when I went in so I bought 6. Worth a try.

You can still get deals but people are talking about the deals that are normally on offer but have dried up in the last couple of months. At beginning if lockdown you could get a month for as low as £1.70, Nowtv even offered you if for £1.60 when you cancelled. Offers on Amazon for less than £3.50 were the norm but not at the moment, the cycles have just stopped.
eslick11/09/2020 22:16

You can still get deals but people are talking about the deals that are …You can still get deals but people are talking about the deals that are normally on offer but have dried up in the last couple of months. At beginning if lockdown you could get a month for as low as £1.70, Nowtv even offered you if for £1.60 when you cancelled. Offers on Amazon for less than £3.50 were the norm but not at the moment, the cycles have just stopped.

No you're right. Think they realise they were being too generous given the actual demand.
Had similar email today for 50% off Now Cinema for 6 months. Think that makes it £6pm. Still too much. Even when I was on the £2.40pm deal I found little worth watching.
Pinkgymbunny11/09/2020 22:34

No you're right. Think they realise they were being too generous given the …No you're right. Think they realise they were being too generous given the actual demand.

Same with the free months floating around the web, can’t find anything at the moment apart from Sky Sports Mobile Month passes.
Offer email says: 6 months of the Entertainment Pass for £4.99 a month: Offer available to the named recipient of this email only
I had it too. But can’t afford it and I’m sure another deal will come up
They emailed me and offer of £2.99 pm for 6 months for cinema and I changed some of my Tesco clucard vouchers so I'm getting it for a quid a month. My current entertainment pass runs out in 3 weeks so I'm hoping for an offer on that as I watch entertainment more.
On Amazon / gamivo it's
£5.39 for 1 month entertainment
£5.99 for 1 months cinema
£22.99 for 1 months sports
Use by date of end of November
Post a comment
@
    Text