6 Months Spotify issue via Curry’s

Posted 24th Nov
Hi everyone,

I recently purchased COD and received the 6 months premium Spotify offer. When I go through the link (received via email), it simply refreshes the ‘Get 6 months Spotify free’ page. So I set up a Spotify account and tried to redeem code but was met with a error message.

Where am I going wrong and has anybody else had this issue?

Help!!!!
Community Updates

Groups

5 Comments
Get in touch with the online chat - they sent me another link to use as the link with receipt/email is out of date
Try the link on desktop, worked for me
sohailh198424/11/2019 20:33

Get in touch with the online chat - they sent me another link to use as …Get in touch with the online chat - they sent me another link to use as the link with receipt/email is out of date

Thanks mate, just need to find it now, won’t pop up on my phone. Going to try the iPad instead or computer in work tomorrow
HUKDPAB124/11/2019 20:39

Thanks mate, just need to find it now, won’t pop up on my phone. Going to t …Thanks mate, just need to find it now, won’t pop up on my phone. Going to try the iPad instead or computer in work tomorrow

I used safari and chrome - on my phone and Mac and neither would load it
Had to talk via a operator on chat and they finally sorted it for me
I tried to get six month through the Xbox give away and only offered three month, seems problems with Spotify....
Post a comment
@
    Text

Discussions