6 PS4 Pro in stock (Amazon Warehouse) from £328.06

Thought I'd give a heads up for those looking for a PS4 Pro. There's 6 available on Amazon warehouse in decent condition.

Saw one was missing the earphones (not that it matters) @ £328.06

Other one was like new @ £335.04

Will post link to the item in first comment

Click 'New and Used from £326.06'

13 Comments

Banned

are these in short supply?

Original Poster

Scrumpert

I don't think so but to save £15 and still get 12 months warranty for a 'like new' machine is not so bad. Plus if you didn't want it then you have 30 days to return it
Edited by: "caironjake" 31st Jan

Original Poster

4 left now

caironjake

I don't think so but to save £15 and still get 12 months warranty for a … I don't think so but to save £15 and still get 12 months warranty for a 'like new' machine is not so bad. Plus if you didn't want it then you have 30 days to return it

Wouldn't you be better spending the £15 & knowing you're getting "Brand New" instead of like new?
I know i would, if it was me spending £300+

Original Poster

OldEnglish

Wouldn't you be better spending the £15 & knowing you're getting "Brand … Wouldn't you be better spending the £15 & knowing you're getting "Brand New" instead of like new?I know i would, if it was me spending £300+

Could do but a saving is a saving to some, just think, get the warehouse offer, stick shadow of mordor on top as it's Pro enhanced and you've got a nice bundle for £350 X)

second hand ps4 pro with a whopping 4% off rrp!!!

caironjake

Could do but a saving is a saving to some, just think, get the warehouse … Could do but a saving is a saving to some, just think, get the warehouse offer, stick shadow of mordor on top as it's Pro enhanced and you've got a nice bundle for £350 X)

Don't be tight, stump up the £15 & get a new one. X)

Original Poster

OldEnglish

Don't be tight, stump up the £15 & get a new one. X)

Haha! Not for me, I don't need a pro, although if they did the Pro in white, I may be tempted but that means being tempted to pay for a new telly X) for now I'll stick with my Darth Vader PS4

robobert1414

second hand ps4 pro with a whopping 4% off rrp!!!

where is the face palm image when you need it! These will be like new (mine was) if not send it back. To put it another way if someone put 4% on something you were planning to purchase would you be happy?

We do indeed need the face palm image...for those thinking a 4% discount for something that is second hand is good

Banned

Scrumpert

There is a bit of one, Amazon only just got them back in. John Lewis are OOS, my local Argos' had them last week when I got mine, but they're all OOS now and one of my local game only got 2 in today. It's not quite PSVR shortage, but there's not exactly a plentiful amount!

Paid less than this new on release day. Cold from me!
Post a comment
@
    Text
    Top Discussions
    1. Santander - Compensation1520
    2. The HUKD Student Discount code sharing thread (most codes on Unidays are si…7261378
    3. word association Game74044573
    4. Giffgaff New goodybags22

See more discussions