60% alcohol content is the target - true or not?

Posted 17th Apr
Trying to achieve 60% alcohol blood content so the virus gets killed if it enters my bloodstream. I've drunk one bottle of Johnny Walker black label, half a bottle of Smirnoff and four cans of John Smiths bitter. Do you reckon I'm near the 60% yet and therefore safe?
I'm feeling pretty invulnerable now, can't feel any pain. Must be close, surely.
Community Updates
Misc

Groups

Top comments
Biddy217/04/2020 10:41

Apparently, according to WHO, drinking alcohol increases your risk of …Apparently, according to WHO, drinking alcohol increases your risk of catching COVID 19. https://eu.usatoday.com/story/news/health/2020/04/16/coronavirus-alcohol-who-says-drinking-beer-wine-may-higher-risk/5143321002/

Tronald Dump says don't believe the WHO...
Ringfinger17/04/2020 10:44

Yeah, they weren't that good a band.
20 Comments
Enjoy your kidney stones.
Wild turkey 101 is 50%, so maybe neck a bottle of that too
Just don't smoke when you go for a pee, your 60% alcohol will ignite very easily
Edited by: "PaulandPam" 17th Apr
Apparently, according to WHO, drinking alcohol increases your risk of catching COVID 19. eu.usatoday.com/sto…02/

Apparently, according to WHO, drinking alcohol increases your risk of …Apparently, according to WHO, drinking alcohol increases your risk of catching COVID 19. https://eu.usatoday.com/story/news/health/2020/04/16/coronavirus-alcohol-who-says-drinking-beer-wine-may-higher-risk/5143321002/

Yeah, they weren't that good a band.

But Joris Bohnson says we must be guided by the science. Who am I supposed to believe?!
Made me laugh
Think they now recommend 62%, so you better have another shot, if your liver can stand it.
melted17/04/2020 11:59

Think they now recommend 62%, so you better have another shot, if your …Think they now recommend 62%, so you better have another shot, if your liver can stand it.

Ok going now.... though I don't see how that will help?
Edited by: "Ringfinger" 17th Apr
That's better... .

Oh, just re read it. You said 'shot'..
Biddy217/04/2020 10:47

But Joris Bohnson says we must be guided by the science. Who am I supposed …But Joris Bohnson says we must be guided by the science. Who am I supposed to believe?!

Guided by science? I believe that was a typo, it was blinded of other science or guided by a single science, medical.

We paid them salaries for integrated sciences, joining up the dots of : medical science, chemistry, biochemistry, virology, social sciences, economics, finance, history , sociology and political science etc. <== this is called "guided by sciences"
Ringfinger17/04/2020 12:51

Ok going now.... though I don't see how that will help?

have 60%+ alcohol is not enough, you need a very big jar to pickle in it, this jar could be quite deer to buy.

40444345-48Cv7.jpg

Not surprised. Hard enough putting on a mask sober. When I'm drunk, I either practice 2cm or the 2 mile rule.
AnkerMan17/04/2020 18:47

Not surprised. Hard enough putting on a mask sober. When I'm drunk, I …Not surprised. Hard enough putting on a mask sober. When I'm drunk, I either practice 2cm or the 2 mile rule.

So true.
Edited by: "Biddy2" 17th Apr
splender17/04/2020 16:04

have 60%+ alcohol is not enough, you need a very big jar to pickle in it, …have 60%+ alcohol is not enough, you need a very big jar to pickle in it, this jar could be quite deer to buy.[Image]

Who's done that to Bambi!
you need to keep on practicing and take no notice of so called experts
I would go out a buy a few bottles of Bacardi 151, it’s 76% alcohol by volume. That should sort you out
If the WHO is our armour, I think there might be a chink in our armour
Edited by: "Fluffykins" 19th Apr
Post a comment
@
    Text

Discussions