Groups
    EXPIRED

60 bottles of alcohol for under £40 if possible?

Two girls I know are moving into a new house, and combining the housewarming with a 60th birthday party for their mum (the least mature of the three of them).

I thought it would be a nice idea to take 60 bottles or cans as a present (but try to keep it under £40 it possible). We got 24 bottles of Smirnoff Ice for £14 something in Asda - so its a start but was planning to hoard them for ourselves.

Any suggestions, or ideas?

11 Comments

If your bring that much beer, I wouldn't mind an invite.

theres a deal in tesco just now, if you spend over £30 you get carlsberg or carling 15 packs for a fiver

Banned

Thats a good idea!

Just get a variety, more of them, and a couple of mutipack of beers

You can come to my housewarming if you want, im 100 at the same time xx

Try a local cash & carry, if you don't have a card you could ask friends & family to borrow there's

Banned

asda £7 a case as you say

Sainsbury's have 24 x 440ml cases of Carling for £12.79, offer expires today.

Also they have Becks Vier 10 x 440ml for £7,
    Carlsberg export 18 x 275ml bottles for £9.98,
    Coors Light 15 x 275ml bottles for £10,
    Grolsch 15 x 275ml bottles for £9.98
    Stella Artois 4% 10 x 440ml for £7
    Stella Artois Premium 5% 10 x 250ml for £5

Original Poster

cribert;5870444

theres a deal in tesco just now, if you spend over £30 you get carlsberg … theres a deal in tesco just now, if you spend over £30 you get carlsberg or carling 15 packs for a fiver

I saw that in Tesco last nigh when I went in to get a new VOIP headset during the night. Annoyingly we had done the main Tesco shopping at the weekend.

student_mummy;5870445

Thats a good idea!Just get a variety, more of them, and a couple of … Thats a good idea!Just get a variety, more of them, and a couple of mutipack of beers :)That's what I am aiming for.You can come to my housewarming if you want, im 100 at the same time xx

Sorry, I could never go into a house that smelled of p*ss. :-D

livingthelife07;5870455

Try a local cash & carry, if you don't have a card you could ask friends … Try a local cash & carry, if you don't have a card you could ask friends & family to borrow there's

I was in Makro and Cosco yesterday - but Marko had nothing special and Costco has moved its tyrebay to where the alcopops were. :x

hncb0809;5870460

asda £7 a case as you say

They had them on Friday night in Asda Govan which we pass on the way home. It was restricted to 2 per person, and by the time we went out to get a trolley it left us with only the last three.

barneydog;5870534

Sainsbury's have 24 x 440ml cases of Carling for £12.79, offer expires … Sainsbury's have 24 x 440ml cases of Carling for £12.79, offer expires today.Also they have Becks Vier 10 x 440ml for £7, Carlsberg export 18 x 275ml bottles for £9.98, Coors Light 15 x 275ml bottles for £10, Grolsch 15 x 275ml bottles for £9.98Stella Artois 4% 10 x 440ml for £7Stella Artois Premium 5% 10 x 250ml for £5

Thanks - I need more alcopops, the girls are it their 20s.

Banned

its 3 per customer

shoulda have more in now, been getting deliveries.

0141 445 4257

Tesco have 12 x 275ml of TVX blue for £7.39 or 8 x 275ml of TVX mixed pack for £5.38, never heard of TVX though

Also have Bacardi Breezer 4 x 275ml, 3 packs for £10

Original Poster

hncb0809;5870688

its 3 per customer :Sshoulda have more in now, been getting deliveries. … its 3 per customer :Sshoulda have more in now, been getting deliveries. 0141 445 4257

I was in again lastnight as I pass on the motorway on the way home so am in fairly often. I took a look to see if they had them (they are next to the seasonal bit rather than at the alcohol bit) - they had loads but were up to over a tenner now I think.

The number is in my phone already. :-D

Banned

ibiza;5870668

I saw that in Tesco last nigh when I went in to get a new VOIP headset … I saw that in Tesco last nigh when I went in to get a new VOIP headset during the night. Annoyingly we had done the main Tesco shopping at the weekend.Sorry, I could never go into a house that smelled of p*ss. :-DI was in Makro and Cosco yesterday - but Marko had nothing special and Costco has moved its tyrebay to where the alcopops were. :xThey had them on Friday night in Asda Govan which we pass on the way home. It was restricted to 2 per person, and by the time we went out to get a trolley it left us with only the last three.Thanks - I need more alcopops, the girls are it their 20s.

Lol, might be old but i have full control of my bladder thanks
    Post a comment
    @
      Text
      Top Discussions
      1. word association Game74044563
      2. 3x Now TV Sky Sports Day Passes to Giveaway1817
      3. Does anyone have a Sky voucher code that they wont use?33
      4. Just heard this...2 ★★★★★★★★★★★★★★ congrats to all on 392k ★★★★★★★★★★★★★★7767410

See more discussions