Unfortunately, this discussion is no longer valid
Expired

£60 possible cash back on £200 remit 24 Hour Deal @ Topcashback

Posted 23rd Nov
Cashback for a new customer registering and sending their first money transfer of £200+

topcashback.co.uk/wor…td/
Community Updates

Groups

24 Comments
Amazing..
can this be used with revolut thanks?
MAEL23/11/2019 14:09

Sorry don't know. TCB will tell you.
So can I send £200 to a mate using this who would send it back and make £60 in the process?
Edited by: "sdoherty1000" 23rd Nov
MAEL23/11/2019 14:09

Almost certainly not. I used the process to send a transfer to my Australian TransferWise account. My account was closed within the space of about 25 minutes due to some breach of the t&C's.

The same thing worked fine with Azimo.
sdoherty100023/11/2019 14:18

So can I send £200 to a mate using this who would send it back and make …So can I send £200 to a mate using this who would send it back and make £60 in the process?

In theory you could send it to yourself using revolut...but not sure if it will stop the cashback tracking!
yadiyada23/11/2019 14:20

Almost certainly not. I used the process to send a transfer to my …Almost certainly not. I used the process to send a transfer to my Australian TransferWise account. My account was closed within the space of about 25 minutes due to some breach of the t&C's.The same thing worked fine with Azimo.

Not familiar with those other companies. Do they also give you a local account(bic/iban) for the country you want to send to? Thanks
Well this company is certainly inspiring a lot of trust.39086360-ZZ5mW.jpg
edicasual23/11/2019 15:03

Well this company is certainly inspiring a lot of trust.[Image]

I've just got through to them via TCB
The TCB Cookie Monster and the unhelpful staff will eat up your cash back and will be blaming it all on you
When i click it tells me to add my account details first on TCB- am i okay to do that
Which country are you sending to?
39086944-SF1gf.jpgI just clicked on TCB and it says enter ur bacs
Edited by: "ank238" 23rd Nov
Anyone get a correct cash back amount on Topcash? Mine is saying 15 pounds instead of 60, for a 200+ money transfer.
Moar23/11/2019 18:32

Anyone get a correct cash back amount on Topcash? Mine is saying 15 pounds …Anyone get a correct cash back amount on Topcash? Mine is saying 15 pounds instead of 60, for a 200+ money transfer.

From the company website:

*Cashback will initially track at the £15 rate but will be uplifted and updated to the higher rate within 7 working days (if the minimum send amount requirements are fulfilled)
Thank you Edicasual!
ank23823/11/2019 15:59

[Image] I just clicked on TCB and it says enter ur bacs

Do i need to give me card details ?
edicasual23/11/2019 18:37

From the company website:*Cashback will initially track at the £15 rate …From the company website:*Cashback will initially track at the £15 rate but will be uplifted and updated to the higher rate within 7 working days (if the minimum send amount requirements are fulfilled)

Thanks for that. Was wondering why it was only showing £15 when I had sent £200 today.
If you can send to revolut then it's great but meh otherwise
Justsuperman23/11/2019 22:50

If you can send to revolut then it's great but meh otherwise

As I've already mentioned above, if you're sending the money to yourself, your account will almost certainly be closed and money returned to you (for what reason, I do not know! Seems a legitimate use of a money transfer service).

I did the same thing using my Transferwise account that has a full Australian address etc. Account was closed shortly after i sent the initial payment.
daffers23/11/2019 18:47

Thanks for that. Was wondering why it was only showing £15 when I had sent …Thanks for that. Was wondering why it was only showing £15 when I had sent £200 today.

Can you send it to anyone or do they have to have an account?
daffers23/11/2019 18:47

Thanks for that. Was wondering why it was only showing £15 when I had sent …Thanks for that. Was wondering why it was only showing £15 when I had sent £200 today.

I didn't receive it, how long should it take?
deeky24/11/2019 12:42

Can you send it to anyone or do they have to have an account?

Anyone I think but not to yourself
deeky24/11/2019 12:49

I didn't receive it, how long should it take?

Post a comment
@
    Text

Discussions