just 3 words get out more
- daz1981

1. Misc
Groups
  1. Misc
54 Comments

todays one?

Original Poster

yeah - she had a low cut blue top on leaving little to the imagination...

( is colour blind may not be blue !! )

brb watching catch up tv

Original Poster

lol put it on pause for 5 mins...

damn vid not available loool

Banned

I'm watching rhianna's tight behind on Viva :-D

Original Poster

i went online to see if they had any pics on the 60MM web page but no - only the finished living room... gutted! she was MINT although my colleagues are debating the age thing ! under 20 but was she over 16.. i said about 18/19 ish!! but bloomin nora she was hot

Original Poster

DLM;7505871

I'm watching rhianna's tight behind on Viva :-D

also likes rihanna's tight behind

she had a pink t-shirt on.

She was hootttttt but the fake tears made me lol at her

jellybaby22;7505920

sigh is this all men think aboutsaying that i am watching a fit man … sigh is this all men think aboutsaying that i am watching a fit man shovel snow outside my house..... :oops:

sports takes up about 25% of thinking time, food 10% the rest, fit birds :thumbsup:

Original Poster

faevilangel;7505943

she had a pink t-shirt on.She was hootttttt but the fake tears made me … she had a pink t-shirt on.She was hootttttt but the fake tears made me lol at her

i did say that i was colour blind - and tbh i wasnt paying particular attention to the colour!

itv.com/itv…199

there u go, link to todays show...very nice...marks out of ten, i'd give her one ;-)

7/10, cacked in makeup, and orange

Original Poster

micoo;7506002

7/10, cacked in makeup, and orange

but would you give her one

arcangel111;7506021

but would you give her one

oh yeah i still would, but not as hot as she was made out to be :lol:

Banned

micoo;7505950

sports takes up about 25% of thinking time, food 10% the rest, fit birds … sports takes up about 25% of thinking time, food 10% the rest, fit birds :thumbsup:

what about drink are you crazy man

daz1981;7506095

what about drink are you crazy man

dont need to think about drink, its automatic :lol:

Out of 10 i'd give her ... one!

arcangel111;7505961

i did say that i was colour blind - and tbh i wasnt paying particular … i did say that i was colour blind - and tbh i wasnt paying particular attention to the colour!

Nor me, the melons were definitely fake :whistling:

I didn't mean to sound obnoxious or anything, I was just pointing it out incase someone didn't know who you were on about. Sorry if it sounded like it. :thumbsup:

Lots of make-up and fake tears ruined it though

Banned

faevilangel;7506186

Nor me, the melons were definitely fake :whistling:I didn't mean to sound … Nor me, the melons were definitely fake :whistling:I didn't mean to sound obnoxious or anything, I was just pointing it out incase someone didn't know who you were on about. Sorry if it sounded like it. :thumbsup:Lots of make-up and fake tears ruined it though

orr it ruined the show for you:-D

Original Poster

faevilangel;7506186

Nor me, the melons were definitely fake :whistling:I didn't mean to sound … Nor me, the melons were definitely fake :whistling:I didn't mean to sound obnoxious or anything, I was just pointing it out incase someone didn't know who you were on about. Sorry if it sounded like it. :thumbsup:Lots of make-up and fake tears ruined it though

quite alright i didn't think you were - i think i wrote the edit just before you posted.. wasn't sure of the colour - looked blue to me

http://www.straightrazorplace.com/forums/attachments/razors/28705d1249474228-my-new-straight-razor-stand-44789.-thread-completely-useless-without-images-1-.jpg

Banned

arcangel111;7505903

also likes rihanna's tight behind

Now watching Justin Timberlake's behind.

He's a bit young for me but he will do for now ;-)

Original Poster

as for daz1981's edit - i cant get out more i am in work - have no choice but to watch daytime tv.. lol

Banned

arcangel111;7506444

as for daz1981's edit - i cant get out more i am in work - have no choice … as for daz1981's edit - i cant get out more i am in work - have no choice but to watch daytime tv.. lol

what kind of sick job is this where they hold you against your will and force daytime tele down the mans throat

or are you a camera man on 60 minute makeover

Her friend Sue is better more mature

Original Poster

daz1981;7506805

what kind of sick job is this where they hold you against your will and … what kind of sick job is this where they hold you against your will and force daytime tele down the mans throator are you a camera man on 60 minute makeover

it pays VERY well so i dont complain - when we are quiet all there is to do is watch a BIG tv wall - to change the channel i have to go down to the restroom and switch it over... too long a walk ( 25metres )
so we get perma tanned dickinson, jeremy kyle, loose women, ( occaisionally turning it over ) countdown and now we have deal or no deal ...............

Banned

arcangel111;7507007

it pays VERY well so i dont complain - when we are quiet all there is to … it pays VERY well so i dont complain - when we are quiet all there is to do is watch a BIG tv wall - to change the channel i have to go down to the restroom and switch it over... too long a walk ( 25metres ) so we get perma tanned dickinson, jeremy kyle, loose women, ( occaisionally turning it over ) countdown and now we have deal or no deal ...............

Do they have any vacancies? :thumbsup:

Original Poster

DLM;7507019

Do they have any vacancies? :thumbsup:

not right now - do you live anywhere near Harrogate? if you dont it's not really a problem - we have guys that travel from Glocester, Warrington, Newcastle, York, Hull and leeds to name a few - ( we are all ex military )

Banned

arcangel111;7507079

not right now - do you live anywhere near Harrogate? if you dont it's not … not right now - do you live anywhere near Harrogate? if you dont it's not really a problem - we have guys that travel from Glocester, Warrington, Newcastle, York, Hull and leeds to name a few - ( we are all ex military )

I live in Manchester, I am not ex military.

I am an unfit woman :oops:

Original Poster

lol - dont have to be fit - no age limit - youngest 25 oldest 54

know anything about computers and HF communications? ( glorified walkie talkies - chatting to RAF pilots? )

Banned

arcangel111;7507181

lol - dont have to be fit - no age limit - youngest 25 oldest 54know … lol - dont have to be fit - no age limit - youngest 25 oldest 54know anything about computers and HF communications? ( glorified walkie talkies - chatting to RAF pilots? )

Sounds good.

I don't know much about computers or HF communications though :-(

Original Poster

you're hired....

what with the equal opportunities policy - we only have 2 "women" operators on staff so we need more ahem ... eye candy

Banned

arcangel111;7507472

you're hired....what with the equal opportunities policy - we only have 2 … you're hired....what with the equal opportunities policy - we only have 2 "women" operators on staff so we need more ahem ... eye candy

How do you know I am eye candy? :?

Original Poster

anything is eye candy when you work with what i do !!

Original Poster

DLM;7507543

How do you know I am eye candy? :?

Are you?? :whistling:

Banned

arcangel111;7507588

Are you?? :whistling:

I'd say, I was ok looking :-D

Original Poster

then that'll do for me - how old btw?

Banned

arcangel111;7507686

then that'll do for me - how old btw?

This isn't a dating site you know :thinking:

I am 35

Original Poster

lol - thought you were after a job - you are being security vetted ... lmao
Post a comment
@
    Text
    Top Discussions
    1. Massive reductions on PSVR units - UK next?68
    2. Just heard this...2 ★★★★★★★★★★★★★★ congrats to all on 392k ★★★★★★★★★★★★★★7771897
    3. PlayStation VR is the number 1 selling product on Amazon right now1638
    4. Without saying how old you are, Name one thing from your childhood someone …70119

See more discussions