Expired

60GB Playstation PS3 ... with a difference

Found 30th May 2008
I am looking for the cheapest 60GB Playstation PS3 in USA

Can anyone please help ? Cheapest I found it at was $399 with a $100 voucher to use in walmart

thanks

4 Comments

The 60gb ps3 play all ps2 games ( usa version of the ps3) only the usa games - only play region1 dvds and region 1 blu rays -- it is a region free conolse so will play any ps3 games

But i have to suggest you dont import as if the console dies you have no comback

i dont think walmart ship over here -- plus you will play at least £100 in customs ontop of the price you pay - maybe even more

dandoc2;2208502

The 60gb ps3 play all ps2 games ( usa version of the ps3) only the usa … The 60gb ps3 play all ps2 games ( usa version of the ps3) only the usa games - only play region1 dvds and region 1 blu rays -- it is a region free conolse so will play any ps3 games But i have to suggest you dont import as if the console dies you have no comback i dont think walmart ship over here -- plus you will play at least £100 in customs ontop of the price you pay - maybe even more

no no no
The inport duties are 2.2% Standard duty rate and 17.5% VAT, so, in the worst case, if customs will get you, thats approx 20% from the invoice value. the more annoying thing is 110-220 transformer, mine cost 35 quid, but it was a 1kw one. you'll need 400watt one max.
should be fine, never hurt to try...

Original Poster

dont worry about import duties guys ... i have a friend who is coming over from the states and he is always coming over every few months anyway so I could give it to him to return if it dies in worst case.

I dont actually mind the 40GB either ... the cheapest I found above was actually the 40GB one....

thanks

Original Poster

anyone please ?
Post a comment
@
    Text
    Top Discussions
    1. Show us your Photos 2017. October's Theme - 'Anything'32486
    2. I want to talk about the WEATHER no politics no religion19247615
    3. The never ending counting with pictures thread !4604803
    4. Free sweet Sunday’s code11

See more discussions