Groups

60gb PS3 Bletchley

Not sure if anyone is looking for a 60gb PS3 but I heard they are quite rare so I thought I'd let anyone who wanted one know that I walked past a closed Cash Exchange in Bletchley and they had one in the window for £279.

7 Comments

I'm sure someone will be interested.

Bletchley been my favourite place to live out of everywhere I've lived.

Original Poster

Yeah it's not a bad little place, was just over there getting some dvd's from Blockbuster but I always have a nose in cash exchanges window!

natversion1;2185441

Yeah it's not a bad little place, was just over there getting some dvd's … Yeah it's not a bad little place, was just over there getting some dvd's from Blockbuster but I always have a nose in cash exchanges window!

I used to live on Lakes Estate,but that going back to 1990/91 now.

Banned

Mum2Connor&Cerys;2185484

I used to live on Lakes Estate,but that going back to 1990/91 now.

housing association? ;-)

Bletchley is rougher than Milton Keynes, and I passed my driving test there unfortunately though good spot on the PS3, though knowing Bletchley it's probably nicked.

lumoruk;2185853

housing association? ;-)Bletchley is rougher than Milton Keynes, and I … housing association? ;-)Bletchley is rougher than Milton Keynes, and I passed my driving test there unfortunately though good spot on the PS3, though knowing Bletchley it's probably nicked.

My parents had council house in 1 of the closes on the estate. I used to go round to school,think it was called Water Hall or something,was just round the corner from us.

The only time I go to Bletchely is to visit Ikea! Other than, avoid...

birdyboyuk;2185910

The only time I go to Bletchely is to visit Ikea! Other than, avoid...

lol

yeh as it got that bad there or something.

There used to be bother on the estate sometimes I remember a few things happening but it was mainly up where the shops were and there was a couple of pubs nr the shops too.
    Looking back then,I've lived on worst and probably would consider where I live now not to be as good actually.
    Post a comment
    @
      Text
      Top Discussions
      1. EasyJet flights for summer 2018 (up until 2nd Sept 2018) will be released o…11
      2. Potential upcoming Argos glitch or buggy app?109
      3. Xbox One - Buying from Other Regions *WITHOUT* A VPN (Virtual Private Netwo…1851337
      4. Meerkat Movies (2 for 1 Cinema Codes) | Official Trading Thread423414457

See more discussions