Groups

60gb Ps3 check

Banned
    Hey guys. I have just purchased a ps3 off ebay recently. I am going to collect the item tomorrow. The item is meant to be a 60gb. However, I want to make sure that it is 60 gb rather than 40gb. How can I do this just by looking at the one console? Thanks

12 Comments

more memory card slots. take a compatible ps2 game and try it.

4 usb slots

Original Poster Banned

Ok thanks guys

Banned

Mecoconuts;2016432

You'll know it's a 60gb version when you play GTA 4 and it freezes ! LOL … You'll know it's a 60gb version when you play GTA 4 and it freezes ! LOL :-Dhttp://www.strategyinformer.com/news/938/gta4-freezing-on-some-60gb-ps3s-possible-solution

That is a US only problem. GTA IV plays perfectly on my 60gb PS3 and no frame rate problems like on the 360 :whistling:

Mecoconuts;2016432

You'll know it's a 60gb version when you play GTA 4 and it freezes ! LOL … You'll know it's a 60gb version when you play GTA 4 and it freezes ! LOL :-Dhttp://www.strategyinformer.com/news/938/gta4-freezing-on-some-60gb-ps3s-possible-solution

I've been playing it for the last four days on my PS3 60GB and have had no freezing! :roll:

csiman;2017959

That is a US only problem. GTA IV plays perfectly on my 60gb PS3 and no … That is a US only problem. GTA IV plays perfectly on my 60gb PS3 and no frame rate problems like on the 360 :whistling:

It has frame-rate problems on the 360?

You can also tell without touching the console

the 60GB has a shiny silver/mirror type strip around the bluray slot

on the 40GB this is matt and just looks like it's been painted silver and you can't see yourself in it.

[email protected];2018703

It has frame-rate problems on the 360?

Well it does if you're a PS3 fanboi. My elite plays it fine..............well so far at least

autolesbona;2018789

Well it does if you're a PS3 fanboi. My elite plays it … Well it does if you're a PS3 fanboi. My elite plays it fine..............well so far at least

LOL! Ok - it did sound a little fanboish...

t0mm;2018721

You can also tell without touching the consolethe 60GB has a shiny … You can also tell without touching the consolethe 60GB has a shiny silver/mirror type strip around the bluray slot on the 40GB this is matt and just looks like it's been painted silver and you can't see yourself in it.

talk about details,I've never really looked at mine.:p

Mum2Connor&Cerys;2020813

talk about details,I've never really looked at mine.:p

It's like the 360's premium has a shiney silver dvd tray
    core has just white.
    Post a comment
    @
      Text
      Top Discussions
      1. The HUKD home for Star Trek: Discovery1526
      2. 75% off Sky TV for existing customers. Only works when you call the specifi…17886404
      3. One for the mathmaticians2744
      4. It is a Yorkshire pudding wrap.1529

See more discussions