Found 27th Apr 2008
Hi, can anyone tell me how much a used PS3 60GB (UK Version) is worth on the market?

Thanks

1. Misc
  2. Sony
  3. PS3
19 Comments

£500 big ones on fleabay!!!

Banned

£350 + on ebay

i seen one go once for £750.00 keep it a little longer and the re-sale value will only increase

not disputing the prices but they seem a bit high as i was under the impression that you could just swap the h/d in them anyway? i might be wrong though...

Banned

You can also play ps2 games on these ones.

oh right, thanks

Choices are doing them new for £394

Keep it for longer and the price will go higher

No way dude it will drop wont go higher.

Was looking at 60gb's in town today. Cex were ripping people off at £375 for the preowned ps3 in a box and nothing else, gamestation had a preowned one for £325 with a preowned game of your choice.

My OH got a brand new 60gb for £330 with a bluray and hdmi cable about 2 weeks ago.

Hopefully that gives you somewhere to pitch it!

The prices will drop as the new ps3's slim version will be released in august and also, in june/july the ps3 with 120gb hard drive will come with the playback ability for ps2's

Shazarda;1979149

The prices will drop as the new ps3's slim version will be released in … The prices will drop as the new ps3's slim version will be released in august and also, in june/july the ps3 with 120gb hard drive will come with the playback ability for ps2's

proof or its a lie.

t0mm;1979172

proof or its a lie.

never even heard about a 120GB version or a slim one lolo

Shazarda;1979149

The prices will drop as the new ps3's slim version will be released in … The prices will drop as the new ps3's slim version will be released in august and also, in june/july the ps3 with 120gb hard drive will come with the playback ability for ps2's

I call shenanigans.

Shazarda;1979149

Please, stay away from the rumours.

Yes, I don't doubt Sony are working on a newer model, but it's not going to be any smaller, slimmer or whatever. It will have backwards compatability though for PS2.

I honestly hate the console. It sat there like a sodding useless lump for ages. Wii and 360 are more than enough for me thanks.

I have heard there is a slimmer version of the PS3 this yr coming towards the end of the year, but cant tell you if where i heard it, it might of been here not sure. Whether its true or not i dont know.

amcol;1979310

I have heard there is a slimmer version of the PS3 this yr coming towards … I have heard there is a slimmer version of the PS3 this yr coming towards the end of the year, but cant tell you if where i heard it, it might of been here not sure. Whether its true or not i dont know.

It was a rumour. Kotaku were spinning it for a while and then it was denied by Sony. It would be excellent to get it slimmer, but put a "lets wait until Sony themselves show us, and it's plastered all over trustworthy sites" label on it and see.

Original Poster

Ahh thanks.

emasu;1979191

never even heard about a 120GB version or a slim one lolo

Indeed.

It sounds more bizarre then dandoc's claims.

it's lies, all lies.

Paid 425 -10% on mine, temepted to sell and get a 360? Won't lose out on too much, mmmmm cant justify the price for playing online (i know xbl is a LOT better) it's only cos i'm an occasional gamer.
Post a comment
@
    Text
    Top Discussions
    1. *** Weekly game codes giveaway 192 ***620
    2. Anyone else bored of video gaming2232
    3. Anger over Donald Trump's UK crime tweet2762
    4. Meerkat Movies (2 for 1 Cinema Codes) | Official Trading Thread428114650

See more discussions