Groups
    EXPIRED

60gb PS3 trade values

Dont suppose anyone knows the trade values for high street stores and which companies are offering best deal on the slim?! i want to get a bigger hard drive ect and dont use the backward comp

8 Comments

Why not just buy a bigger hard drive?

I think you're crazy....

Mallinersha;7494196

I think you're crazy....

Who>>>>>???

True I agree with the above. I had a 60gb ps3 and was tempted by the slim but it's not back comp. Plus looks sooooo plastic. I added a 500gb hard drive for 60 quid from amazon. Soooo easy to fit, just need a screw driver and does not affect warranty. Click on YouTube and search for ps3 hard drive fit. Trust be I am so glad I have done mine.

True I agree with the above. I had a 60gb ps3 and was tempted by the slim but it's not back comp. Plus looks sooooo plastic. I added a 500gb hard drive for 60 quid from amazon. Soooo easy to fit, just need a screw driver and does not affect warranty. Click on YouTube and search for ps3 hard drive fit. Trust be I am so glad I have done mine.

Original Poster

yh, i just dont want the hassle tbh, and as said before backward compatibility doesn't bother me! I have fitted harddrives into my friends ps3 but i kind of fancy a slim now, they are quieter and as this is in my room it makes a racket if it comes on to record play tv programmes whilst i am sleeping ect!

Well seeing that he doesnt use backwards compatability, I would sell it on fleabay, gumtree or locals or even here! because the high street won't take in the fact its bkwards compatible, i doubt they would give you a good price. You should get a fare bit on fleabay / gumtree but the fee's are a killer...

As for the slim, I think asda had a good deal a few days ago, free controller, uncharted 2 and it was a 250gb one for something like £280?

Hope that helps

Original Poster

Just to let you all know, i got a second 40gb that broke downstairs in the main room a few days ago, so i kind of dont want this to happen to this one, hence thinking of a trade

Sorry, commenting is no longer available on this discussion.

Top Discussions
    1. Tv choice magazine Issue 3966
    2. Win a Free minion usb stick22
    3. Win 1 of 3 x £1000 Selfridges vouchers with Virgin Trains66
    4. Magazine competitions - Issue 37 @ tvchoicemagazine.co.uk2020

See more discussions