Groups
    EXPIRED

64 year old man tormented to death

Banned
    how sad

40 Comments

tis indeed

Original Poster Banned

i can honestly say if i ever found my kid doing something like this they would never do it again

Banned

Yes.

It. Is. Sad.

Original Poster Banned

how can it carry on, when they show video footage of those involved yet still it continues

Banned

useless police

sassie can u give a link to the story - this is horrendeous

20 years they tormented the fella. :-(

Original Poster Banned

ooops sorry, thank you pink

it makes you wanna cry

if my child done that they would sure regret it

:giggle:

Banned

Cut their balls off. Seriously.

Banned

DanJackson;8081697

Cut their balls off. Seriously.

That's a bit saucy.

Banned

This guy lived in Hattersley.

It is where Myra Hindley and Ian Bradley lived.

It is a rough estate unfortunately.

The police and government should be doing more.

R.I.P. David

a scumbag has been arrested

very sad indeed but not surprising the state this country's in.....

Original Poster Banned

sometime you get to the stage where you think there really isnt anything to be done, its like they have taken over, theres rules for tenants, rules about unsociable behaviour, rules about crime, but these seem to break everyone with no come back, i always try to remember there is more good than bad in the world, i wonder if my kids will be able to say the same when they are my age

DLM;8081709

This guy lived in Hattersley.It is where Myra Hindley and Ian Bradley … This guy lived in Hattersley.It is where Myra Hindley and Ian Bradley lived.It is a rough estate unfortunately.The police and government should be doing more.R.I.P. David

The people who did this to that poor man and his family are scum. And cowards. And the people who are supposed to "protect" vulnerable people like this should hang their heads in shame. But they'll probably just hide behind a veil of bureacracy, launch an investigation and declare that "lessons must be learned". Meanwhile this poor guy's in his grave. Shame on you. SHAME!

Banned

quizmaniac;8081730

very sad indeed but not surprising the state this country's in.....

Wait...you think that a 64 year-old being 'tortured' to death is 'not surprising'.

You read a story like this and you aren't 'surprised', 'taken aback' or even made to do a double-take or a 'wha-huh'??

What hive of scum and villainy do you inhabit?

Banned

sassie;8081735

sometime you get to the stage where you think there really isnt anything … sometime you get to the stage where you think there really isnt anything to be done, its like they have taken over, theres rules for tenants, rules about unsociable behaviour, rules about crime, but these seem to break everyone with no come back, i always try to remember there is more good than bad in the world, i wonder if my kids will be able to say the same when they are my age

Hattersley could do with changing it's name or something.

It is a well known bad area.

Once it has a bad name it is hard to get anyone decent living there.

My friend lives in the village next to the estate.

It is a different world but only a walk away.

Banned

i dont know what the world has come to

Banned

jubbyme;8081654

useless police

Why? The victims mother didn't think that, do you know something she doesn't?

But Mr Askew's wheelchair-bound mother Rose has described the police help her family have received over the yobs as "superb", adding: "They have done as much as anyone could do."

Original Poster Banned

Trogglescow;8081757

The people who did this to that poor man and his family are scum. And … The people who did this to that poor man and his family are scum. And cowards. And the people who are supposed to "protect" vulnerable people like this should hang their heads in shame. But they'll probably just hide behind a veil of bureacracy, launch an investigation and declare that "lessons must be learned". Meanwhile this poor guy's in his grave. Shame on you. SHAME!

this isnt the 1st family to be let down, was only recently a mother took her life and that of her daughters to stop the torment that others inflicted on them

Banned

BTW, you can't technically be "tormented to death". Someones been reading the mail too much.

Oh well he had a good innings.

Banned

sassie you found it

Banned

I have just watched the local news and the police are blaming the council.

Saying that they didn't re-house them quick enough.

Original Poster Banned

may as well lock up now, please

Banned

sassie;8081817

this isnt the 1st family to be let down, was only recently a mother took … this isnt the 1st family to be let down, was only recently a mother took her life and that of her daughters to stop the torment that others inflicted on them

I'm sorry, but what would you like to see changed? The state has a finite amount of resources.

Banned

sassie;8081874

may as well lock up now, please

but why, you found this after i made reference to it in the other thread........i learned you:-D

FilthAndFurry;8081760

Wait...you think that a 64 year-old being 'tortured' to death is 'not … Wait...you think that a 64 year-old being 'tortured' to death is 'not surprising'.You read a story like this and you aren't 'surprised', 'taken aback' or even made to do a double-take or a 'wha-huh'??What hive of scum and villainy do you inhabit?

Where do you live that you don't have any idea of the sort of behaviour that is an everyday occurrence on the average "sink" estate? Sadly, this really isn't anything unusual.

Banned

tony_s1;8081929

Where do you live that you don't have any idea of the sort of behaviour … Where do you live that you don't have any idea of the sort of behaviour that is an every day occurrence on the average "sink" estate? Sadly, this really isn't anything unusual.

The 'real world' (although I hate that phrase).

This isn't a normal occurrence in my world - if it were the norm for most people, why would it receive such attention?

Because it's shocking, because it isn't normal.

took a while but the troll finally got a bite.

embarrassing

FilthAndFurry;8081760

Wait...you think that a 64 year-old being 'tortured' to death is 'not … Wait...you think that a 64 year-old being 'tortured' to death is 'not surprising'.You read a story like this and you aren't 'surprised', 'taken aback' or even made to do a double-take or a 'wha-huh'??What hive of scum and villainy do you inhabit?

this doesnt suprise me, this is childs play compared to my homeland

Banned

boothy;8081965

took a while but the troll finally got a bite.

I doubt a reasonable, intelligent person could call my posts 'trolling', but I don't blame you for that.

I blame the education system.

Banned

boothy;8081965

took a while but the troll finally got a bite.embarrassing

thats the point of the thread, no?

ODB_69;8082007

no,hence why OP has requested lock....

good night

FilthAndFurry;8081945

The 'real world' (although I hate that phrase).This isn't a normal … The 'real world' (although I hate that phrase).This isn't a normal occurrence in my world - if it were the norm for most people, why would it receive such attention?Because it's shocking, because it isn't normal.

Someone actually dying isn't normal but this sort of behaviour is. Inadequate parenting is the main cause of the problem but there are no controls over who can or cannot have children. :roll:

Banned

boothy;8082011

no,hence why OP has requested lock....good night

why post it otherwise?

night

ODB_69;8082007

boothy doesn't seem to like it when other trolls get more attention than him. ;-)

Banned

tony_s1;8082020

Someone actually dying isn't normal but this sort of behaviour is. … Someone actually dying isn't normal but this sort of behaviour is. Inadequate parenting is the main cause of the problem but there are no controls over who can or cannot have children. :roll:

Because that's ever so slightly insane/fascist/against the law/unenforceable/costly/dangerous.

Sorry, commenting is no longer available on this discussion.

Top Discussions
    1. ❅☁☁❅ I want☼to talk☼about the☔WEATHER☔no politics☃no religion❅☁☁❅18846178
    2. Find out how good your GP surgery is67
    3. Just heard this...2 ★★★★★★★★★★★★★★ congrats to all on 392k ★★★★★★★★★★★★★★7764237
    4. WWE SummerSlam 2017 discussion thread!22

See more discussions