£649 sim free galaxy note 8, good price?

Found 31st May
carphonewarehouse.com/samsung/galaxy-note-8.html!colour=black&capacity=64GB&dealType=sf&tabID=reviewData

So I'm impatient and have been looking at deals for this phone, refurbished/nearly new it's around £550.

I'm fussy and would rather brand spanking new, oh and I want it today! So is £649 a decent price?
Community Updates
12 Comments
Haven't checked anywhere else yet but it's only £624.50 with a 1 month Vodafone SIMO which you can cancel straightaway:
carphonewarehouse.com/mob…518
Edited by: "jamie015" 31st May
jamie0153 m ago

Haven't checked anywhere else yet but it's only £624.50 with a 1 month …Haven't checked anywhere else yet but it's only £624.50 with a 1 month Vodafone SIMO which you can cancel straightaway: https://www.carphonewarehouse.com/mobiles/pay-monthly-tariff.html?intcmp=PDP_SFSIMOBLOCK_SF_GALAXYNOTE8_PROMOBLOCK_290518#!/t_contract_length/12%7C1/sort/t_totalcost_cashback/model/SAMNOTE8BLA

Wouldn't that be locked to Vodafone though? I want it to put my existing three sim in for the rest of my contract and then get a sim only contract after that.
boats927 m ago

Wouldn't that be locked to Vodafone though? I want it to put my existing …Wouldn't that be locked to Vodafone though? I want it to put my existing three sim in for the rest of my contract and then get a sim only contract after that.

All CPW phones are unlocked. You can put the Vodafone SIM in, call them up and cancel, then you never have to use it again.

If you don't feel comfortable using Vodafone, pay 50p more and take out the O2 one (apparently easier to cancel).
Edited by: "jamie015" 31st May
Vodaphone are a nightmare to deal with never again will I touch that company!!
rayanfield8320 m ago

Vodaphone are a nightmare to deal with never again will I touch that …Vodaphone are a nightmare to deal with never again will I touch that company!!

Never had problems when I cancelled mine. Otherwise OP can go with O2 for 50p more
@boats92 Did you go for this then?
jamie0156 h, 59 m ago

@boats92 Did you go for this then?

I did indeed! Got the one month SIM like you said too.
boats924 m ago

I did indeed! Got the one month SIM like you said too.

Brilliant, hope it all works out for you (which it definitely should). If you have any problems, let me know and I'll try to help.

Did you go for Vodafone or O2?
jamie01517 h, 36 m ago

Brilliant, hope it all works out for you (which it definitely should). If …Brilliant, hope it all works out for you (which it definitely should). If you have any problems, let me know and I'll try to help.Did you go for Vodafone or O2?

Vodafone, didn't pass the credit check for o2. Rang them today though and he said I haven't had it long enough for him to ask me 5 data protection questions so need to ring them in a couple days

Sounds to me like he said a couple days then by that time my 30 days will go into the next month so I'll have to pay 2 months worth
boats921 h, 7 m ago

Vodafone, didn't pass the credit check for o2. Rang them today though and …Vodafone, didn't pass the credit check for o2. Rang them today though and he said I haven't had it long enough for him to ask me 5 data protection questions so need to ring them in a couple days Sounds to me like he said a couple days then by that time my 30 days will go into the next month so I'll have to pay 2 months worth

That's wrong, you can cancel at any time. Call them again and say you want to cancel under the cooling off period and they should be able to do it for you - if not, email nick.jeffery@vodafone.com (CEO) and they will cancel it straightaway for you without having to pay the 1st month.
jamie01547 m ago

That's wrong, you can cancel at any time. Call them again and say you want …That's wrong, you can cancel at any time. Call them again and say you want to cancel under the cooling off period and they should be able to do it for you - if not, email nick.jeffery@vodafone.com (CEO) and they will cancel it straightaway for you without having to pay the 1st month.

Interesting! What do I write in the email? Just that it like to cancel?
boats9231 m ago

Interesting! What do I write in the email? Just that it like to cancel?

Say that you want to cancel under the cooling off period but the CS agent didn't let you when they should have. You should receive a callback from the director's office next day where they will cancel it for you.
Post a comment
@
    Text

Top Discussions

Top Discussions

Top Merchants