Expired

64GB Ipod Touch Cheapest place please......

Found 30th Dec 2009
Simple really, cheapest place anyone has found one for? It seems to be at £299.99 everywhere which I think is steep considering the 32GB can be had for £199.99 in some places.

I have a 32GB 2nd Gen iPod Touch at the moment and it's full to bursting! I have been mulling of going back to a classic but I do get alot of use out of a few apps and I'm used to checking emails and using the wifi so I see it as a step back I don't wan to take.

6 Comments

Best price I have found is Amazon at £279.99

Actually if you don't have an account with Very (new Littlewoods catalogue) there is a code on here for £30 off first order. It's £299.00 on there, so would be £269.00 with the offer.

Original Poster

FLANBAY;7377701

Actually if you don't have an account with Very (new Littlewoods … Actually if you don't have an account with Very (new Littlewoods catalogue) there is a code on here for £30 off first order. It's £299.00 on there, so would be £269.00 with the offer.

Ive seen that but I'm unsure as its a similar company to littlewoods and there's so many stories of 'your not entitled to that code' 6 months down the line I'd prefer a retailer such as amazon.

I've found this:

dixons £280 + 3% quidco (£8.40)

= £271.60 lowest so far, any lower

bhphotovideo.com/bnh…ils

gound this I know it's american but seems likee quite a good deal

*found* lol its hard to type in the dark

Original Poster

not with import fees and UPS charges, I found that out a while ago and was stung for another £125!
Post a comment
@
    Text
    Top Discussions
    1. Mobile from China - Fault - Warranty Issue - Repair - Postage - Banggood.co…33
    2. Amazon - No more easy returns?34
    3. NHS discounts22
    4. Can I giveaway film digital codes on here?55

See more discussions