£65 Cashback (Quidco) for iPhone 4 purchases at Phones4U

Phones4U have introduced an offer allowing you to claim £65 cashback with any iPhone 4 or iPhone 3GS when purchased online via Quidco.

This applies to a wide range of packages on Vodafone, Orange and o2 networks with both 18 and 24 month contracts. For details of the packages go to phones4u.co.uk/sho…278

The only slight downside to ordering this method is that current stock is sold out and there's a chance you will end up waiting longer for your phone than if you went in-store, but if you don't mind the wait there's £65 in it for you.

To claim the cashback you will need a Quidco account and then you'll need to visit the Phones4U website via the link on Quidco at quidco.com/pho…146 - if you don't use that link, your purchase won't be tracked and you won't get your cashback.

Of course, always bear in mind that these cashback deals are not guaranteed - if there is any problem tracking your purchase you may not get the cashback and it can take a while before you are paid.

1 Comment

thank u if someones not in a rush it's handy took a while to get my cashback for my 3gs but got it in the end

hot from me
Post a comment
@
    Text
    Top Discussions
    1. Win 1 of 3 x £1000 Selfridges vouchers with Virgin Trains98
    2. Win a safari adventure & claim a free Chicago Town pizza coupon33
    3. Win a Free minion usb stick88
    4. Win a pair of running shoes up to the value of £100 with UKRunChat99

See more discussions