65” TVs

Posted 29th Jul
I’m looking for a 65” TV to go on the wall, unsure of what to go for as there seems to be a huge scale in price £500 - £2000.
Ideally I’d like to be looking around £600-£700 but worried that might still be budget TVs and not really any good.
Is it possible to get a good 65” TV for say £650?
If so, any recommendations??
Community Updates
Ask
7 Comments
I have the hisense b7500 in 65 inch and it's going strong after a year. It should be quite cheap now
Hi, I bought LG - 65UM7610PLB 65" Smart 4K Ultra HD HDR LED TV with Google Assistant just before Christmas from curry’s and it’s superb. It also comes with the magic remote too. Think it’s within your price range now.
Depends how much you care about the quality of what your watching, yes you can pick up a 65" 4K LED TV for around £600 and it may look alright if you haven't compared it with anything else, but sit it side by side with say a £1500 LG OLED for example and the difference is night and day in a lot of departments.
quality over size should be first on the list .
With a TV I say go and look at a few in the shops. If a £600 one doesn't look much different to you to a £1000 one than why pay more just because someone tells you it's better ?
My advice is to buy the best TV you can afford.
Neo160729/07/2020 17:14

Depends how much you care about the quality of what your watching, yes you …Depends how much you care about the quality of what your watching, yes you can pick up a 65" 4K LED TV for around £600 and it may look alright if you haven't compared it with anything else, but sit it side by side with say a £1500 LG OLED for example and the difference is night and day in a lot of departments.

Correct. As I said earlier I have the LG 65um7610plb. This is a second tv I have in the back room which as I explained it great for the price range the poster was looking for, but I also have the LG 65 e6 oled which as you say OLED is another in another world but very pricey£££
Post a comment
@
    Text