Groups

6500 slide unlock code

can a 6500 slide on orange be unlocked using a unlock code? or will i have to go to a shop and pay around £20 ?

11 Comments

QUICK bit of googling found this site
    nokia unlock
    Cannot vouch for it myself, entirely upto you if you use it..............

try mobyrepairs on this site - he did a phone for me cheap and very quick turnaround

6500 cannot be unlocked with the codes from these free sites.

Original Poster

jtx;3065234

http://www.dealextreme.com/details.dx/sku.12167

Thanks, might give that a try!

Banned

Orange wil lmost likely be cheapest, you won't get a code online for it, although you may get a local shop to do it

So, the link i sent, does it work?
    @JTX, the 6500 is listed there, got to worth a go.
    Gratitude costs nowt OP, i post summat, not even a thanks, oh well, not to worry

boydent999;3067006

So, the link i sent, does it [email protected], the 6500 is listed there, got to … So, the link i sent, does it [email protected], the 6500 is listed there, got to worth a go.Gratitude costs nowt OP, i post summat, not even a thanks, oh well, not to worry

The i-smart works with the 6500 Slide but a bit tricky to get it in!! I got one lying around!!

Original Poster

thanks for that buydent999

This site unlocks the 6500 for free:

trycktill.com/eng…asp

Click on the UK flag at the bottom to begin.

Banned

lol, you have 3 attempts to unlock these phones via codes, the free codes will not work...

3, Methods of Unocking

1, Network Unlock Code
    2, DM3 Team (available through most decent phone shops, depending on your location they travel from town to town... usually 1-2 days a week in your town)
    3, BB5 sims
    Post a comment
    @
      Text
      Top Discussions
      1. Surprise! The HUKD Summer Flamedeer Hunt 2017 **OFFICIAL THREAD** (trading …4642187
      2. Sky Fibre Max33
      3. Jeremy Corbyn #traingate1620
      4. Are these two things distinctly different to you?36196

See more discussions