66299 scam charged my mobile £4.50 PM

Posted 4th DecEdited by:"allowed"
For some reason my mobile phone company (three) is billing me £4.50 per month and giving the money to these people

How can i stop it ?
Community Updates
Ask
Top comments
Think you can get that type of adult content free now, no need to pay £4.50 for an mms
17 Comments
Did u reply to that number? Probably that's why
Simple. Go to your account and put a zero cap on spending. Then ring 3 and tell them you haven't authorised these payments.
Ringfinger04/12/2019 20:28

Simple. Go to your account and put a zero cap on spending. Then ring 3 and …Simple. Go to your account and put a zero cap on spending. Then ring 3 and tell them you haven't authorised these payments.

Thanks, just found it
Edited by: "allowed" 4th Dec
I had this with Virgin. Took months to get a refund of £40+ back
Check here confab numbers and what to do.
Reply STOP (not chargeable) to the number.

You can check the ownership here psauthority.org.uk/for…ker
Think you can get that type of adult content free now, no need to pay £4.50 for an mms
This happened to me with Vodafone and I only found out months later. I took 2 years to sort out. I had to email the ceo in the end and ended up moving to a different provider. They paid me the money back though, plus compensation
Gollywood04/12/2019 20:30

I had this with Virgin. Took months to get a refund of £40+ back

I contacted three in the morning and they gave me a full refund.

told me to send a stop message which cost 10p which three also credited me
allowed05/12/2019 10:35

I contacted three in the morning and they gave me a full refund.told me to …I contacted three in the morning and they gave me a full refund.told me to send a stop message which cost 10p which three also credited me

I'm sure I read somewhere the stop message has to be in capital letters though STOP
allowed05/12/2019 10:35

I contacted three in the morning and they gave me a full refund.told me to …I contacted three in the morning and they gave me a full refund.told me to send a stop message which cost 10p which three also credited me

VirginMobile avoided any responsibility and made me go through some some 3rd party
porsche911turbo05/12/2019 10:48

I'm sure I read somewhere the stop message has to be in capital letters …I'm sure I read somewhere the stop message has to be in capital letters though STOP

Yes, they did say capital letters, but I did not get an acknowledgement which three was expecting, they also told me to send an email to the company saying I need the money back as my children would otherwise go hungry, LOL, who are they kidding no one reads these emails
Edited by: "allowed" 5th Dec
Gollywood05/12/2019 11:39

VirginMobile avoided any responsibility and made me go through some some …VirginMobile avoided any responsibility and made me go through some some 3rd party

I assume you have now capped your spending to zero
allowed05/12/2019 11:57

I assume you have now capped your spending to zero

I left VirginMobile!
Sadly sometimes the only option is to change your number. Yes, They'll probably refund you if you notice/contact them etc.. Also I had an issue with Three when roaming. I had a zero cap/data cap on spending yet it allowed my son to go over as the foreign network didn't cap it They did eventually credit me a refund.
When sending STOP, it's best to use STOP ALL
Just in case there is more than one service... STOP ALL terminates everything from that service number, if there are more than the one you reply to
Gollywood05/12/2019 11:58

I left VirginMobile!

Is there a way we can nuke them from orbit?
Maybe Elon Musk's whole rocket/space adventures is a cover for him building space weapons to take out Virgin!
That would explain why Richard 'Pickle Head' Branson is also building rockets so as to defend from Musk.
Post a comment
@
    Text

Discussions

Top Merchants