Groups

6650 Slide - Usb Charging

Okay, might be me being stupid but my 6650 slide won't charge using the ca-101 cable.

Does anyone know if its meant to or not ?

Any info appreciated.

7 Comments

The Nokia 6500 Slide does not charge from the computer.

Original Poster

bummer.. how stupid is that.. damn orange for giving me such a stupid phone

Nope it doesnt as i have this phone, but i love it to bits, fab little phone.

Original Poster

amcol;4581910

Nope it doesnt as i have this phone, but i love it to bits, fab little … Nope it doesnt as i have this phone, but i love it to bits, fab little phone.

mine was a replacement from orange for a w890i and got to say at the mo, it doesn't seem to live up to that.. can't get my head round any of the features etc.

any pointers on anything cool that might make me like the phone more ?

I like it maybe its a Nokia thing as all nokias the same sorta menu, the camera on it is good, quick on charging. Good games you can get for it, music player is good.

Depends what you want to use it for, im not overly keep on Sony phones so could be personal preference.

I have the 6500 slide to and really like it, had been ages since I had a nokia but found that it was easier to ignore the manual for most things and just mess about with it.

Original Poster

got to say i was impressed with the fact the i could debrand it free and easy lol hate orange software.. i'm slowly getting used to it but keep sending blank text messages to ppl for some reason.
    Post a comment
    @
      Text
      Top Discussions
      1. Recommend accurate weighing scales11
      2. VM Super Hub 3 printer issues36
      3. Extractor fan blown? (excuse the pun)47
      4. New Firmware for S4 mini?22

See more discussions