7 Days of Xbox Game Pass

Found 10th Nov 2017
Does anyone have any use for a code for 7 Days of Xbox Game Pass? Won through the current Doritos promotion but no use to me. PM if interested.
Community Updates
Misc
22 Comments
Give it to me and i will turn it into a paper plane
Can I have it please?
Editor
Xboxgamer3215 m ago

Can I have it please?

I've got a month, puddles. Assuming you haven't had a trial before? You can have that if you want?
Original Poster
Looks like I can't send PMs yet, what's the best way to send the code? Cheers
BuzzDuraband13 m ago

I've got a month, puddles. Assuming you haven't had a trial before? You …I've got a month, puddles. Assuming you haven't had a trial before? You can have that if you want?

Yeah had the trial but will it work? Can use on different account
Editor
Xboxgamer32153 s ago

Yeah had the trial but will it work? Can use on different account

You can use it on a different account, but it won't work on the one that's had the trial.
BuzzDuraband15 m ago

I've got a month, puddles. Assuming you haven't had a trial before? You …I've got a month, puddles. Assuming you haven't had a trial before? You can have that if you want?

Where did you get a month from out of interest?

The X? I haven't checked mine but I assumed it was 2 weeks only
Editor
Bure111 m ago

Where did you get a month from out of interest? The X? I haven't checked …Where did you get a month from out of interest? The X? I haven't checked mine but I assumed it was 2 weeks only

I have two 2 months and the one from the X, which I think is a month bud. Three in total. Had a right do with Xbox Support. I didn't realise they were trials offered with consoles and thought I had three months ready to redeem.
Edited by: "BuzzDuraband" 10th Nov 2017
Editor
Bure117 m ago

Where did you get a month from out of interest? The X? I haven't checked …Where did you get a month from out of interest? The X? I haven't checked mine but I assumed it was 2 weeks only

It's definitely a month, though.

Xbox One X Project Scorpio Edition 1TB Console

• What's in the box: Xbox One X Project Scorpio Edition 1TB Console, Project Scorpio Edition Wireless Controller, Xbox One X Vertical Stand, 1 month Game Pass subscription trial, 14-day Xbox Live Gold trial, HDMI cable (4K capable), AC Power cable
Edited by: "BuzzDuraband" 10th Nov 2017
BuzzDuraband9 m ago

You can use it on a different account, but it won't work on the one that's …You can use it on a different account, but it won't work on the one that's had the trial.

Ok can I have it please?
Editor
Xboxgamer32131 s ago

Ok can I have it please?

I'll message it to you now
BuzzDuraband57 m ago

I have two 2 months and the one from the X, which I think is a month bud. …I have two 2 months and the one from the X, which I think is a month bud. Three in total. Had a right do with Xbox Support. I didn't realise they were trials offered with consoles and thought I had three months ready to redeem.

Right you are mate, I've just checked my box and there's a month in there

How you finding the X so far anyway?
Editor
Bure111 m ago

Right you are mate, I've just checked my box and there's a month in there …Right you are mate, I've just checked my box and there's a month in there How you finding the X so far anyway?

Nightmare or at least, I'm being a nightmare. I've spent the past couple of days messing with the settings on the TV. Shadow of War and AC: Origins look awesome and have already made it worth every penny.

Just out of interest, have you had any issues with it?
BuzzDuraband12 m ago

Nightmare or at least, I'm being a nightmare. I've spent the past …Nightmare or at least, I'm being a nightmare. I've spent the past couple of days messing with the settings on the TV. Shadow of War and AC: Origins look awesome and have already made it worth every penny.Just out of interest, have you had any issues with it?

I've spent more time messing around with the settings than playing Can't wait to get AC next week.

No real issues so far, it's been pretty great!
Editor
Bure111 m ago

I've spent more time messing around with the settings than playing I've spent more time messing around with the settings than playing Can't wait to get AC next week.No real issues so far, it's been pretty great!

Good to hear man. Did you get the Scorpio Edition? I've had a fair few amounts of lock ups resulting in a console restart.
BuzzDuraband17 m ago

Nightmare or at least, I'm being a nightmare. I've spent the past …Nightmare or at least, I'm being a nightmare. I've spent the past couple of days messing with the settings on the TV. Shadow of War and AC: Origins look awesome and have already made it worth every penny.Just out of interest, have you had any issues with it?

Do you think it's worth the extra over the OneS? I have a first gen console and I can part-x it for £95 against a OneS, just thinking that 4K etc isn't my main focus and I think that the X will drop to compete with the PSPro. I'm just not decided whether it's best to trade in for the X or save a bit of money and go for the OneS now, the trade that when there's more reasons to upgrade?
BuzzDuraband7 m ago

Good to hear man. Did you get the Scorpio Edition? I've had a fair few …Good to hear man. Did you get the Scorpio Edition? I've had a fair few amounts of lock ups resulting in a console restart.

No I sadly missed the Scorpio so got the standard. That sounds pretty bad though Hopefully it's nothing serious and stops soon! Mines had the random few seconds of being really loud when installing a new game but that's about it.
Editor
frakison4 m ago

Do you think it's worth the extra over the OneS? I have a first gen …Do you think it's worth the extra over the OneS? I have a first gen console and I can part-x it for £95 against a OneS, just thinking that 4K etc isn't my main focus and I think that the X will drop to compete with the PSPro. I'm just not decided whether it's best to trade in for the X or save a bit of money and go for the OneS now, the trade that when there's more reasons to upgrade?

Yeah, I really do. It's awesome to look at from a console gamers perspective, but if you're a PC gamer mate, you're not going to be 'wowed'.

I could be wrong, but I don't think we'll see an X drop this side of Christmas. Microsoft are losing massively in the market to Sony on this generations console race, but they know that they have the S to fall back on, hence the current sales. Sony are stubborn and won't drop unless they're doing something toxic, like the PSTV demise sale or the 'phat' PS4 reduction sale they had at £150 last year.

In fact, they've recently just bundled 5 games with the PS4 Pro to bring the console into line with the Xbox One X's £449.99 pricing

The X is a beautiful console and worth every penny if you intend/or know you'll take advantage. If not, the Xbox One S is a more than adequate machine for its money, especially given it's got a 4K Blu Ray player included.
BuzzDuraband17 m ago

Yeah, I really do. It's awesome to look at from a console gamers …Yeah, I really do. It's awesome to look at from a console gamers perspective, but if you're a PC gamer mate, you're not going to be 'wowed'. I could be wrong, but I don't think we'll see an X drop this side of Christmas. Microsoft are losing massively in the market to Sony on this generations console race, but they know that they have the S to fall back on, hence the current sales. Sony are stubborn and won't drop unless they're doing something toxic, like the PSTV demise sale or the 'phat' PS4 reduction sale they had at £150 last year.In fact, they've recently just bundled 5 games with the PS4 Pro to bring the console into line with the Xbox One X's £449.99 pricing The X is a beautiful console and worth every penny if you intend/or know you'll take advantage. If not, the Xbox One S is a more than adequate machine for its money, especially given it's got a 4K Blu Ray player included.

Cheers Buzz, I used to game on the PC but put it this way, it now struggles with minecraft (seriously!!!) so my benchmark would be the One I am getting a new TV when I finally find one that the HUKD community can agree on as having enough 'bits' and no other issues (yes, an impossible dream but I WILL get there!! ), then I think this will shine.

The thing is, my Xbox mad son declared that the X was "rubbish" and decided he wanted a gaming PC for Christmas, so I've been looking and found one at about £1k which would see him through a few years. He's literally just said as he went to bed that the X looks awesome and he might ask for one for Christmas instead of a PC after all?!?!?! KIDS!!!!

I'm still hopeful that the price will drop, or at least come with more bundled software as the general reception seems to have been a bit cold, I think MS know that they have lost this "war" and you will never turn a hardcore PS4 fan to XB so they need to just concentrate on giving the user base some quality titles. If you do see any issues or any neat additions with the X, can you post back, as its new tech, I'd appreciate the views of a user as opposed to a bias "expert" review
Build a PC
Segata-Sanshiro6 h, 9 m ago

Build a PC

This is a common comment, and its getting a bit boring.

I think its safe to assume that everyone knows that you can game on a PC, but they are choosing to go the console route instead. I personally use my main TV for gaming, I don't really want a desktop tower sat next to it (I'm an adult not a 19yr old student), whereas this sits nicely in the cabinet. Its also a lot less hassle, if it goes wrong, I just send it back, I don't have to diagnose the issue and then strip the failed part etc. Additionally, not everyone has the confidence to self build a PC, is it easy? yes, but so is driving a car but many people don't do that either.
PM me if anyone wants a 14 day Xbox Live Gold code, I don't have an Xbox so no use to me
Post a comment
@
    Text

Top Discussions

Top Merchants