£7 Topcashback for Ordering a Free GiffGaff Sim

Posted 21st Dec 2019
topcashback.co.uk/gif…ff/

I don't know if there is a catch or if it will actually track, but according to TCB you will get £7 cashback just for ordering and activating a free Giffgaff SIM. Worth a gamble even if it doesn't track.
Community Updates
Agreed must activate. Not really a good deal you can get £5 cashback and a phone for £10 topup on carphone warehouse. Look elsewhere

Groups

Top comments
Well you have the answer in the info .. ‘ordering and ACTIVATING’ ordering is free but activation is minimum £10 goody bag purchase . Still not bad if it pays out
15 Comments
I think you have to activate the SIM. Either by signing up to a sim only contract or purchasing credit for pay as you go.
Well you have the answer in the info .. ‘ordering and ACTIVATING’ ordering is free but activation is minimum £10 goody bag purchase . Still not bad if it pays out
Christopher_Mallinson21/12/2019 15:28

I think you have to activate the SIM. Either by signing up to a sim only …I think you have to activate the SIM. Either by signing up to a sim only contract or purchasing credit for pay as you go.

Maybe, but to me activating a SIM just means putting it in your phone, so we'll see.
... Order and active...so...
Not really worth it if it takes at least £6 to activate it
Actually having read the bumf on the GiffGaff site it does say....

Fill in the form to get your Free SIM Card
Once it arrives activate it and top up online at giffgaff.com
Once you've topped up, pop your SIM into an Unlocked phone

So perhaps it's not quite as free as I suspected.
Activating with giffgaff means £10 topup. I dont think you even get signal until sim is activated (been years since i left them so could’ve changed)
montyburns5621/12/2019 15:32

Maybe, but to me activating a SIM just means putting it in your phone, … Maybe, but to me activating a SIM just means putting it in your phone, so we'll see.

Giffgaff don’t give a sim number until you have topped up unlike ee , voda , Three etc so technically giffgaff sim isn’t activated until topup
Done it before, you get nothing if you dont top it up at least once

So this is a "no deal" sorry
Edited by: "psmith1958" 21st Dec 2019
I came on here thinking there must be a catch. Seems that there is quite a big one!

Surely the fact that you have to top up with a minimum of £10 to get this should be in the header/title? Can we do that or does the member who posted it have to?
Agreed must activate. Not really a good deal you can get £5 cashback and a phone for £10 topup on carphone warehouse.
Anon3221/12/2019 16:36

Agreed must activate. Not really a good deal you can get £5 cashback and a …Agreed must activate. Not really a good deal you can get £5 cashback and a phone for £10 topup on carphone warehouse.

Have you got a link or example?
psmith195821/12/2019 15:59

Done it before, you get nothing if you dont top it up at least once So …Done it before, you get nothing if you dont top it up at least once So this is a "no deal" sorry

You don't even get a signal, the sin doesn't work unless it's activated stupid Giffgaff, almost every oterh network at least works without topping up.
shpanalim21/12/2019 16:38

Have you got a link or example?

Try this okia 105 will get £10 for it as it’s unlocked. tcb has always paid out for me so you will get your £10 back and extra £5 tcb and have a sim with £10 on.
Anon3221/12/2019 20:12

Try this okia 105 will get £10 for it as it’s unlocked. tcb has always pa …Try this okia 105 will get £10 for it as it’s unlocked. tcb has always paid out for me so you will get your £10 back and extra £5 tcb and have a sim with £10 on.

Thanks, ordered.
Don't think i will ever use the phone, but it comes for free, and got a Vodafone sim so better then gifgaff.

Thank you.
Post a comment
@
    Text

Discussions