Unfortunately, this discussion is no longer valid
Expired

70% NordVPN Cashback offer for 24 Hours at Topcashback

Groups

7 Comments
Can you get this to extend a subscription?
So does this effectively work out bout £30 for 3 years ?
They have 70 percent off the 3 year deal on site then 70 percent cashback?
Thanks OP but I am a bit confused... Should I pay in dollars or pounds as top cashback say they trade in dollars...

Edit: They seem to add 20% on top for selecting United Kingdom as the country
Edited by: "Spacevsgravity" 28th Mar
Spacevsgravity28/03/2020 12:07

Thanks OP but I am a bit confused... Should I pay in dollars or pounds as …Thanks OP but I am a bit confused... Should I pay in dollars or pounds as top cashback say they trade in dollars...Edit: They seem to add 20% on top for selecting United Kingdom as the country

When I did this for quidco I paid in dollars as they dont add VAT, but if you pay in pound sterling they will add VAT. My cashback claim was paid out, however I cannot confirm whether Topcashback will invalidate the claim because of this.
mastermjr2004128/03/2020 12:14

When I did this for quidco I paid in dollars as they dont add VAT, but if …When I did this for quidco I paid in dollars as they dont add VAT, but if you pay in pound sterling they will add VAT. My cashback claim was paid out, however I cannot confirm whether Topcashback will invalidate the claim because of this.

Cheers man.. now that I think about it, i can't even think of why I would need a VPN so I might skip...
Spacevsgravity28/03/2020 12:18

Cheers man.. now that I think about it, i can't even think of why I would …Cheers man.. now that I think about it, i can't even think of why I would need a VPN so I might skip...

Non-official streams so that your ISP doesn't throttle your connection. I have tested without and my connection always buffers, but when I use vpn it doesn't buffer. I am with virgin media.
Post a comment
@
    Text

Discussions