Groups

700 Tesco Clubcard Points For Free - Telephone Only

Hi All,

Did anyone get this till now (Car Insurance = 500 Points & Health Insurance = 200 Points)??

I called up & they said that since you only have had a quote & not a Policy Number, we CANNOT GIVE YOU ANYTHING.. :x

PS: Now I know why I have always hated Tesco..

8 Comments

what was their terms and conditions for this. Was it just for a quote. Tesco have gone really mean with the points now:x

Original Poster

marshallka

what was their terms and conditions for this. Was it just for a quote. … what was their terms and conditions for this. Was it just for a quote. Tesco have gone really mean with the points now:x

This is what it said:

At the moment, if you call Tesco Car Insurance and Tesco Health Insurance you will get free points just for getting a quote - no obligation! Its 500 points for the car insurance quote, and 200 points for the health insurance. The points will get credited to the next statement i.e. August

Also check this link:
    hotukdeals.com/dea…ee-

Original Poster

Another one for your records:
    hotukdeals.com/for…571

Food Survey for 100 points. Never came through. :x

Banned

jngothi

This is what it said:At the moment, if you call Tesco Car Insurance and … This is what it said:At the moment, if you call Tesco Car Insurance and Tesco Health Insurance you will get free points just for getting a quote - no obligation! Its 500 points for the car insurance quote, and 200 points for the health insurance. The points will get credited to the next statement i.e. August Also check this link:http://www.hotukdeals.com/deal/35924/700-tesco-clubcard-points-for-free-

call tesco cs and make a official complaint- normally good and will allocate u the points

ROKO

call tesco cs and make a official complaint- normally good and will … call tesco cs and make a official complaint- normally good and will allocate u the points

Yeah i would too.:thumbsup:

Original Poster

ROKO

call tesco cs and make a official complaint- normally good and will … call tesco cs and make a official complaint- normally good and will allocate u the points

Useless Company, cos they said they cant help with anything.. :x

As usual their favourite Dialogue: "We apologise for any inconvenience, but I am sorry we just cant do anything"

Banned

jngothi

Useless Company, cos they said they cant help with anything.. :x As … Useless Company, cos they said they cant help with anything.. :x As usual their favourite Dialogue: "We apologise for any inconvenience, but I am sorry we just cant do anything"

it depends who u get on ther end of phone........

try calling tesco clubcard direct-

0800 59 16 88

speak to a supervisor and exp situation

hope this helps

Original Poster

ROKO

it depends who u get on ther end of phone........try calling tesco … it depends who u get on ther end of phone........try calling tesco clubcard direct-0800 59 16 88speak to a supervisor and exp situationhope this helps

No use!! I told you (But you are correct, its who you get)

The Offer was only when you accept an offer from the no Obligation Quote :-(
    Post a comment
    @
      Text
      Top Discussions
      1. How to get laptop to boot from DVD/CD drive?23
      2. CEX return/exchange at different store22
      3. Working conditions, workers rights. Standing at work causing pain. Is this …45
      4. Which SSD drive I need to replace my current HD34

See more discussions