Found 4th Oct 2007
My PC is in desperate need of cooling, and after measuring my mid tower, it turns out I need ones that are 70mm each - however eBuyer only sells 60mm, 80mm, 92mm, and 120mm.

I had been recommended Antec Tricool (…ons ), but obviously as that does not come in the size I need, I cannot get it - but obviously I would hope for something similar and for the same sort of price (plus shipping as cheap as possible).

I have done a quick search, but I can't seem to see any trustworthy links that I recognise (I don't want to get it off eBay though if I can avoid it).

So the price I am hoping for is £10 maximum including shipping for 2 of them.

Thanks in advance to anybody who can hopefully help

  1. Ask
  2. Fan
  1. Ask
  2. Fan

Original Poster


How did you measure the 70mm? between the screw holes?


If the screw holes are at 70mm centres, you need 80mm fans.

Original Poster


If the screw holes are at 70mm centres, you need 80mm fans.

Are you positive? Since I've been told otherwise by someone else :?

EDIT: Nevermind, I have had it confirmed - thanks... I can now get the fans I wanted after all! :-D
Post a comment
    Top Discussions
    1. Unidays12
    2. Topcashback trick or treat cashback giveaway34
    3. Camera lens66
    4. Differences between RX 480s22

    See more discussions