Hard Drive
    Capacity 73 GB
    Interface Type 4Gb Fibre Channel
    Expansion / Connectivity
    Interfaces 1 x 4Gb Fibre Channel
    Compatible Bays 1 x internal

accessories.euro.dell.com/sna…235

13 Comments

looks like a miss price to me, doubt very much you will get it. Prob email you to say mistake on their web site.

Up to 10% Quidco cashback too ....must be a goer....voted hot!!!

another 'amusing' misprice! :roll:

At least you get free shipping!

Original Poster

I think I want one but I'm not sure why? Any suggestions?

Free Shipping too!!!

intresting size as well 73GB

wow - reduced by 0.08 % lmao !!

must be miss-price - bought an Autodesk 73GB few weeks ago, and was about £3,000

Banned

Must be a miss price.. They will never honour this, they would be practicaly giving it away..

HAHAHAHAAHAHA...

does anyone else think these obvious mis-prices aren't actually funny anymore

Banned

WOAH!!

I just Tweeted this to Stephen Fry and Tony Blair! This is the funniest thing I have seen since I saw a website with cats saying things about Big Macs and another with a lady eating some chocolate mousse from a cup

+9 for this thread.

DanJackson;8255105

WOAH!!I just Tweeted this to Stephen Fry and Tony Blair! This is the … WOAH!!I just Tweeted this to Stephen Fry and Tony Blair! This is the funniest thing I have seen since I saw a website with cats saying things about Big Macs and another with a lady eating some chocolate mousse from a cup+9 for this thread.

now this ^ is comedy lol

Ordered. Wonder if I'll get lucky!
    Post a comment
    @
      Text
      Top Discussions
      1. Just heard this...2 ★★★★★★★★★★★★★★ congrats to all on 392k ★★★★★★★★★★★★★★7764594
      2. Surprise! The HUKD Summer Flamedeer Hunt 2017 **OFFICIAL THREAD** (trading …3501268
      3. miikeyblue and shabbird's (but mostly shabbird's) Tuesday night pub quiz!523463
      4. Back to school: what's your views on your kids uniform and piercing rules e…1636

See more discussions