£75 Argos / M&S / Next Voucher when buying life insurance through MoneySupermarket + Voucher available after making 3rd Payment

Found 22nd Mar
MoneySuperMarket currently have an exclusive deal on again where if you purchase life cover through them they will send you a £75 Voucher after you have made your 3rd payment.

You can choose from either an Argos, M&S or Next Voucher

You can get a £75 voucher when you take out a life insurance policy through MoneySuperMarket.com, or through LifeSearch Ltd.

Here’s what you have to do to claim your voucher.

1. Take out life cover through MoneySuperMarket.com
2. Make 3 consecutive payments on your policy, these are usually monthly
3. Within 40 days of your 3rd payment, we will email you to find out which voucher you would like
4. After you have chosen you will get your voucher within 28 days

A few things to bear in mind :

You can only claim one voucher per person.

The email to ask which voucher you’d like will come from info@epicrewards.co.uk – you might want to add this to your safe senders list, to make sure it doesn’t get dumped in your spam folder.

If you’ve chosen a voucher for M&S or Argos, you’ll receive it by email. If you’ve gone for a Next voucher, you’ll receive it in the post.

If you haven’t received your voucher, and you’ve followed these steps, you can call the Marketing Lounge Partnership Limited team. We’re working with them to supply the vouchers. They’ll be able to confirm whether you’re eligible for a voucher, and send it to you.

You can reach them on 0333 123 9852 between 9am and 5.30pm Monday to Friday
Community Updates
Misc
14 Comments
You're likely to be paying for 5 monthly instalments, as they will undoubtedly (like the last Legal and General deal) drag out the email and the voucher to the 40 day/28 day limit, ensuring you don't cancel before they've got 5 payments out of you.
Edited by: "pinkchick1987" 22nd Mar
pinkchick19873 m ago

You're likely to be paying for 5 monthly instalments, as they will …You're likely to be paying for 5 monthly instalments, as they will undoubtedly (like the last Legal and General deal) drag out the email and the voucher to the 40 day/28 day limit, ensuring you don't cancel before they've got 5 payments out of you.

I did this before and on the day after the 3rd payment I received the email selected an Argos voucher and it arrived instantly, so only made a total of 3 payments
pinkchick19873 m ago

You're likely to be paying for 5 monthly instalments, as they will …You're likely to be paying for 5 monthly instalments, as they will undoubtedly (like the last Legal and General deal) drag out the email and the voucher to the 40 day/28 day limit, ensuring you don't cancel before they've got 5 payments out of you.

Three payments to Direct Line, and I received my £75 voucher. Plus £75 cashback from TCB. It does work!
Thanks for posting @cliosport65 I've moced this to Misc
cliosport658 m ago

I did this before and on the day after the 3rd payment I received the …I did this before and on the day after the 3rd payment I received the email selected an Argos voucher and it arrived instantly, so only made a total of 3 payments

That's good. I had to pry my voucher from the cold dead hands of Legal and General after paying out 5 instalments! Might give this one a go. How much did you spend over the 3 months?
andywedge8 m ago

Thanks for posting @cliosport65 I've moced this to Misc

Why is it not classed as a deal?
DaveRobinson9 m ago

Three payments to Direct Line, and I received my £75 voucher. Plus £75 c …Three payments to Direct Line, and I received my £75 voucher. Plus £75 cashback from TCB. It does work!

How did you get £75 cashback too? I can't see Money Supermarket on Topcashback?
pinkchick19877 m ago

That's good. I had to pry my voucher from the cold dead hands of Legal and …That's good. I had to pry my voucher from the cold dead hands of Legal and General after paying out 5 instalments! Might give this one a go. How much did you spend over the 3 months?

It was £2.71 a month so just over £8 in total
pinkchick19877 m ago

The website was banned from HUKD for quite some time, due to self promotion, if I recall. We have recently taken the decision to allow them back on HUKD but as they are not a merchant, as such, and act as a third party referral site they are OK in Misc
pinkchick19878 m ago

I was wondering the same thing, might be because it's through a comparison site
pinkchick19877 m ago

How did you get £75 cashback too? I can't see Money Supermarket on …How did you get £75 cashback too? I can't see Money Supermarket on Topcashback?

Direct line life insurance on TCB
I’ve just set up another for Churchill too..£75 cashback, and £75 girt card.
DaveRobinson2 m ago

Direct line life insurance on TCBI’ve just set up another for Churchill t …Direct line life insurance on TCBI’ve just set up another for Churchill too..£75 cashback, and £75 girt card.

Direct Line and Churchill seem to take me to Legal and General, which is who I used for my last voucher. Did you have no problem getting the vouchers and cachback on both, despite it being the same company?
Edited by: "pinkchick1987" 22nd Mar
pinkchick198730 m ago

Direct Line and Churchill seem to take me to Legal and General, which is …Direct Line and Churchill seem to take me to Legal and General, which is who I used for my last voucher. Did you have no problem getting the vouchers and cachback on both, despite it being the same company?

No problems at all. Voucher links arrive within days of third payment. Obvious typical long wait for cashback, but it comes eventually.
£3.51 a month, gives me a profit of just under £65 in a few months. It's also just in time for my wife's birthday so the voucher can go towards that
Post a comment
@
    Text

Top Discussions

Top Merchants