Groups

£75 Google Adwords Voucher

Got this sent to me free in the post.

I have no use for it, so post your reason for needing it and the person with the best reason I will PM you the code for free :).

Note: This can only be used on new Google Adwords accounts

10 Comments

I would like it to promote my Facebook game I am making for my final year project please.

Thanks

Looking to promote my new site, only started it the last couple of weeks. Is only a little project, to learn PHP etc, but might make it more long term if I can drive some more traffic towards it.

Thanks!

Hi im Janey and i run my own forum for mums

At TMC the mummys club we have a laugh meet up make friends chat gossip and give each other well needed advice, Id like to keep on promoting this site as at one point i had over 500 members and became more popular than another regular forum
    I have recently split with my husband and had to change server to a cheaper one and lost alot of members and so i need to promote and help mums out there have a fun and happy life but without funds being a single parent is pretty tough *no violins needed* :oops:

Fankooo :-D

My wife's website has struggled with rankings and therefore she has little business - she has 3 pupils for her driving school and all the money goes to pay nursery fees.:cry::cry::cry:

I would like this for My mum to help promote her site for the business she is trying to build up,. She makes all Natural Hanmdade soaps and cosmetics. Thanks Mike

I dont need it but would say you should ask people how much is it work to them?

then maybe give it to them free if you dont need the money

Original Poster

imnicebuttdim;7817148

I dont need it but would say you should ask people how much is it work to … I dont need it but would say you should ask people how much is it work to them?then maybe give it to them free if you dont need the money

It would be immoral (imo) to sell something that I got for free.

I've PM'd the person now, sorry if you didn't get a PM only one voucher otherwise I would of given you all one of them!

Thanks for the replies :thumbsup:

who won?

i've got one which someone can have.

h_360;7817778

i've got one which someone can have.

Could I have this if not already gone. Thanks
    Post a comment
    @
      Text
      Top Discussions
      1. Cheer me up please?1329
      2. Meerkat Movies (2 for 1 Cinema Codes) | Official Trading Thread424814511
      3. Walker crisps33
      4. Any PS4 News Here29313807

See more discussions