75% off Sky TV for existing customers. Only works when you call the specific number 3 weeks after putting your request to cancel OR Save approx £140 via your SKY remote (scroll down)

Posted 8th Dec 2013
OPTION 1: If you want 75% off your sky tv, follow these simple steps.

1.Put in a request to cancel your sky ( they may initially offer you 25% off or even 50%, don't listen just proceed with cancelling)
2. You may get calls offering you 50% or less, again stick with cancelling.
3. After 3 weeks call the offer phone number 08442 411 914 OR 08442 410 973(NEW NUMBER- OLD NUMBER NO LONGER ACTIVE) if you do not receive the leaflet offering 75% off. I tried it, and it works.

Please note, some mobile providers charge a premium for 0844XX numbers, if this is the case, download the WEQ4U app, you'll then be charged the local rate.

The app is available on Android & iOS

You can also get multi-room half price. Do not mention this when you take up the 75% offer, call them back after a day or two. But when you do call, say you received it in the post, I tried this and I got it immediately.

NOTE:
Sky advisors chat total crap! They just want to convince you that the price they offer is the best. When you get the initial call of 25% off they wont budge! It's as though they have convinced themselves that is the best you are going to get, don't listen and proceed with cancelling! The 50% off department will be next. why pay so much extra, just wait 3 weeks and get 75% off!! Best of luck! In a way, you wont be left without any sky if you do this on the third week of cancelling. It's about time existing customers got better deals than new!!!
It doesn't cost sky anything to enable the signal to your box, that's why they can do this so cheap as they have been for years.

nexus76 is in his 5th year of doing this!
New number is 08442 411 914- thanks to junglist

IF YOU CAN'T WAIT AND WANT 50% OFF:
Thanks to dazren :
Cancelled and one month later just got a card through today offering 50% off for 12 months (any package) plus 6 months free Sky Go Extra (need to cancel this part as they will charge £5pm after the 6 months are up otherwise). Call 08442 411 192 and give code CL32A. Hope this helps someone
UPDATE 18/07/2015. Many people are having great success when attempting this. Some are also being offered 60% off the full tv package including HD, £100 bill credit and 10 pounds off line rental plus free broadband! It obviously depends who you speak to but it just goes to show that there is plenty of flexibility to get some cracking offers! Best of luck

1741671.jpg

OPTION 2: Try this to save up to £140 on your SKY

IF you don't want to go down the above route of trying to get through to Customer Services, listening to Green Sleeves on repeat, then to be cut off, try this..

A. Log into your account at sky.comCLICK ME

B. Find the "thinking of leaving sky" page here CLICK ME

C. At the bottom of that page it says "Still looking to cancel?" Click on the SKY TV option underneath

D. If you are eligible for a discount you should be directed to a questionnaire page, it'll then ask you why you want to leave with various options, click ''Worried about cost''

E. If eligible you'll again be re-directed to a page offering you a discount on your sky package, depending on what you have, it'll offer you up to 20% off or if your lucky maybe more....

F. If then happy with the discount, read through the T&Cs carefully, click confirm and it'll then update on page with your new monthly cost/bill.

G. Go to the pub

H. Please note that the above will sign you up to a new contract, if you're not happy for a min 12 months then best avoid!

1741671.jpg
Community Updates
Top comments
MarreZ

I got 100% off for 6 months after refusing their 50% for 1 year offer.

Maths fail.
will1407

does anyone have a pic of this leaflet / flyer?And what reasons do people … does anyone have a pic of this leaflet / flyer?And what reasons do people give for leaving?

there..is...no...flyer..or..leaflet...
do this:

enter live chat

decline any offer they throw at you

you say: "I want to leave because it costs too much"

they say: "lets see what we can do, we can offer you 5% off for 8 days"

you say: "thanks but I want to cancel and I am in a rush"

they say: "ok we will start your cancellation process, here's the details, this is your 30 days notice"

you say: "ok great thanks bye"

you then make a cup of tea and enter live chat again after 10 minutes

use this link this timeComing back to sky

you say: "Hi I've had a letter offering me £100 credit, 60% discount and 50% off multiroom if I come back to sky, I would like to accept this offer"(if you want to look less greedy, don't mention the multiroom offer as they offer it to you anyway 9/10 times)

they say: "great news, let me see about adding this offer"

you say: "cool beans brotha"

they either say: "I will add this offer to your account now, let me go through some details and payment updates with you"
or "I can add this offer but I can only give you £50 account credit" (if you are happy with £50 say yes)
or "What'chu talkin' 'bout, Willis?"

you then either agree, agree or say "ok never mind thanks anyway" and leave chat

if you don't get this deal the first time, try again and again, remember you have 30 days to get this deal

note down the person who you talked to each time and if you get the same person end chat to avoid looking silly
Edited by: "dataload" 10th Aug 2015
32624125-PIPTn.jpg

32624125-lkWG0.jpg

I’m on a 75% offer and was about to ring up and cancel on 4th December 17 when the 12 months was coming to an end. I received this in the post yesterday and I’ve just checked my future bills and they’ve given me 75% off for another 12 months. I have SKY Q, box sets, movies and sports and an extra Sky Q Mini box (inc in this total )
38550890-p8ZEJ.jpg
10299 Comments
Anyone got a flyer or know of a deal to get sky sports football?, my sports deal expired a couple of months ago but for some strange reason I still get sky sports football PL on HD, but none of the other football channels.
Hustler133707/11/2019 20:27

You've just indirectly answered my question above lol. Same package as …You've just indirectly answered my question above lol. Same package as what I have, so I think I may cancel to save an extra £4 a month. Are you a Sky Q customer?

no normal hd+ box
seabass10609/11/2019 13:42

Anyone got a flyer or know of a deal to get sky sports football?, my …Anyone got a flyer or know of a deal to get sky sports football?, my sports deal expired a couple of months ago but for some strange reason I still get sky sports football PL on HD, but none of the other football channels.

Contact them by phone or online chat and tell them that you want a deal.
Come back here and tell us what they offered you.
fergalno104/11/2019 11:09

I caved in, £69 for the full package, UOD and mulitroom.

Thats £30 a month more than what I got it for.
Entertainment
HD (£1)
SPORTS
£24 for 18 months
Option 2: Does anyone have new links? Seems Sky has changed website since the OP shared.

I've tried so many times to get a deal they never offer anything just go ahead with the cancel been with them for 6 years.

The deal i tried to get was Superfast broadband, Sky TV and free evening & weekend calls for our lowest ever price £39 a month for 18 months £0 set-up cost but new customers only and they wont offer anything else lol
laceyjaynewilliams04/11/2019 12:43

we were cut off for a month when I cancelled last time - it killed me (I …we were cut off for a month when I cancelled last time - it killed me (I hate not being able to record!!)They called me 'we've missed you.. blah, blah, blah'.......They offered me the full works - sports, movies, kids, box sets, hd - £30 a month (plus a £100 credit - so 3 months free!!)I did have to sign into a 12 month contract - but very, very happy with that! Thanks Sky, until next year when we play the game again!

Did you get that deal this month? Some package for £30!
38970814-tVSyB.jpg
I got this deal on an 18 month contract. Hope it helps someone else. I rang them though as online chat were quoting me £65 and wouldn’t budge. Called them and a lady offered me this after some negotiation.
The_Warns12/11/2019 22:35

[Image] I got this deal on an 18 month contract. Hope it helps someone …[Image] I got this deal on an 18 month contract. Hope it helps someone else. I rang them though as online chat were quoting me £65 and wouldn’t budge. Called them and a lady offered me this after some negotiation.

Nice one that’s a decent deal for all the channels
Edited by: "loop" 13th Nov 2019
loop13/11/2019 02:15

Nice one that’s a decent deal for all the channels

Thanks. I’m happy with it. All the channels, the top Sky Q box and a mini. Hopefully other can use this to their advantage.
Gave me notice in 31 days ago, got a text this morning to let me know they've sent out the Sky Q packaging.

Not a single bit of communication from them other than that, guess they don't want my money!

Had a family member check for any Friends and Family offers and the only thing showing for them at the time was 35% off full package. Gave it a miss as I know I can get better. Oh well, back to Plex for now!

[Image] I got this deal on an 18 month contract. Hope it helps someone …[Image] I got this deal on an 18 month contract. Hope it helps someone else. I rang them though as online chat were quoting me £65 and wouldn’t budge. Called them and a lady offered me this after some negotiation.

Belter of a deal. Discounted multi screen not seen that for ages. Entertainment in HD with Netflix for £17 is also a bargain. Thought 3D had stopped and no idea what see it first is.
Sports in HD for £10 is also a belter

Was this a retention deal or are you a new customer? I used to have the deal mentioned way back at the beginning of this post, £27 for everything including multirom (on sky+). I left 2 years ago when the retention offers were so bad. I can't say I've missed it but I do keep coming back to this post to see what deals people are getting. I would be tempted to come back for the right price.
pworeilly13/11/2019 12:42

Was this a retention deal or are you a new customer? I used to have the …Was this a retention deal or are you a new customer? I used to have the deal mentioned way back at the beginning of this post, £27 for everything including multirom (on sky+). I left 2 years ago when the retention offers were so bad. I can't say I've missed it but I do keep coming back to this post to see what deals people are getting. I would be tempted to come back for the right price.

This was a retention deal. I’ve been a customer for 15 years.
madmurd13/11/2019 11:35

Belter of a deal. Discounted multi screen not seen that for ages. …Belter of a deal. Discounted multi screen not seen that for ages. Entertainment in HD with Netflix for £17 is also a bargain. Thought 3D had stopped and no idea what see it first is.Sports in HD for £10 is also a belter

Thanks. I’m not sure why 3D is on there as I’ve never used it.
My cooling off period ends on the 22nd, so far I've had 1 letter offering entertainment package and sports for 39 quid.... Pish... Other than that nothing.

I do have a friends and family link that was sent to me for sky q with a mini box entertainment and sports for £35 to fall back on if I get nothing else offered. Sigghhh
Been cut off for nearly a month now...just had another email from Sky ``Last chance to get Sky TV for £17 a month`` I`ll do without rather than pay £17 for Entertainment! We are managing fine with NowTV, catch up on BBC, ITV etc and Netflix. I`ve been checking Sky`s offers but they are too high and tie you in for too long!
dunnh15/11/2019 11:49

Been cut off for nearly a month now...just had another email from Sky …Been cut off for nearly a month now...just had another email from Sky ``Last chance to get Sky TV for £17 a month`` I`ll do without rather than pay £17 for Entertainment! We are managing fine with NowTV, catch up on BBC, ITV etc and Netflix. I`ve been checking Sky`s offers but they are too high and tie you in for too long!

Likewise buddy been cut off 6 weeks now but making do with dodgy sport streams, BBC iPlayer, firestick etc. Sky are not playing ball this year but truth be told I'm not missing it
Edited by: "_se7en_" 15th Nov 2019
_se7en_15/11/2019 12:34

Likewise buddy been cut off 6 weeks now but making do with dodgy sport …Likewise buddy been cut off 6 weeks now but making do with dodgy sport streams, BBC iPlayer, firestick etc. Sky are not playing ball this year but truth be told I'm not missing it

Your not missing it but you keep a close eye on all the sky TV deals just as a hobby
A friend has renewed with this deal:

£27pm for Entertainment, Kids, on demand and Netflix. (They offered £42.50 with Sports)
£20 to install the 1TB Q box.
£10 admin fee.
18 months contract.
Paul_Stephens15/11/2019 12:42

Your not missing it but you keep a close eye on all the sky TV deals just …Your not missing it but you keep a close eye on all the sky TV deals just as a hobby

No harm in checking if deals have improved
Edited by: "_se7en_" 15th Nov 2019
Anon15/11/2019 11:25

Someone has posted a new thread of Black Friday deals for Sky - it says …Someone has posted a new thread of Black Friday deals for Sky - it says new or existing customers so at least gives you options and a price for comparison:hotukdeals.com/deals/sky-black-friday-50-off-tv-packages-newexisting-customers-all-bundles-3331864

Good link thanks
Edited by: "x-man" 15th Nov 2019
Gelectric15/11/2019 14:56

Comment deleted

The new 1tb box is live on sky website, the 2tb is no longer
Channel packs all half price now Black Friday deals. Even Sky Q Experience is down to £6.50 per month from the usual £13
Doubt existing customers in contract who have multi screen, sports or movies will get them reduced. Would be nice though as I pay £13 for multi screen and £10-11 for movies
39000718-qAPno.jpgMy wife Received this mailshot yesterday having been disconnected for 2 months. Very very poor deal of:
Sports and Entertainment - £32.
Box sets - £1, Kids - £1, Hd - £1, Cinema - £5.
Total monthly £40.
Taking the existing sky+ box.

Or its £20 install for 1tb Q and we would obviously not take the £1 box sets but do UOD at £12 so the monthly would be £51.

Both on 18m contracts.

Honestly I’ve said it time and time again (and I’ve done it myself) - if negotiations don’t work for you and you have a partner, cancel as an existing customer, get a friends and family code,and sign up as a new customer.
Edited by: "ecraigy" 16th Nov 2019
ecraigy16/11/2019 07:20

[Image] My wife Received this mailshot yesterday having been disconnected …[Image] My wife Received this mailshot yesterday having been disconnected for 2 months. Very very poor deal of:Sports and Entertainment - £32. Box sets - £1, Kids - £1, Hd - £1, Cinema - £5. Total monthly £40.Taking the existing sky+ box. Or its £20 install for 1tb Q and we would obviously not take the £1 box sets but do UOD at £12 so the monthly would be £51. Both on 18m contracts. Honestly I’ve said it time and time again (and I’ve done it myself) - if negotiations don’t work for you and you have a partner, cancel as an existing customer, get a friends and family code,and sign up as a new customer.

UoD currently half price!

Given their current offerings overall, I reckon if you wanna come back deal now may be the time.
360finder16/11/2019 07:39

UoD currently half price!Given their current offerings overall, I reckon …UoD currently half price!Given their current offerings overall, I reckon if you wanna come back deal now may be the time.

I did - I joined with friends and family at £37.20 per month ;-)

The current Black Friday deals are no different to the prices 2 weeks ago :-/. Just saying...
ecraigy16/11/2019 07:49

I did - I joined with friends and family at £37.20 per month ;-)The …I did - I joined with friends and family at £37.20 per month ;-)The current Black Friday deals are no different to the prices 2 weeks ago :-/. Just saying...

The current deals make a difference for me.

These sorts of prices weren't available to me when I rejoined, but now I can add Q, experience and UoD for an extra £11 a month!
ecraigy16/11/2019 07:49

I did - I joined with friends and family at £37.20 per month ;-)The …I did - I joined with friends and family at £37.20 per month ;-)The current Black Friday deals are no different to the prices 2 weeks ago :-/. Just saying...

What package did you get for that price
also can you tell us the codes used to get this
redjamie16/11/2019 09:25

What package did you get for that price also can you tell us the codes …What package did you get for that price also can you tell us the codes used to get this

39002434-xQqPV.jpgRead back a few pages regarding friends and family deals. It’s covered already
For those trying to get deals that are 'only for new customers', you can remind Sky that they were part of a super complaint and they've agreed to offer the same deals to customers.
What does part of a super complaint mean?
ArcadeAssassin07/11/2019 10:33

Go into the My Account page on your TV and there should be a win come back …Go into the My Account page on your TV and there should be a win come back deal for entertainment for £15 per month, take photo and go onto chat and they will ask for photo to be uploaded so they can check. Then get Kids/Box sets/HD added for £1 each and don't accept anything less - therefore £18 per month for 18 months. Best I could get for my folks who didn't want to go through the whole cancel/wait/hope for deal option. They were paying £15 for the same before hand so a £3 rise after two years of paying £15 cant really be moaned about!

Brexitbargainboy18/11/2019 11:47

No idea?? Have you quoted the wrong person?
ArcadeAssassin18/11/2019 11:51

No idea?? Have you quoted the wrong person?

Sorry I have, texting in from mobile. I tried to reply to the last message.
Brexitbargainboy18/11/2019 11:47

Highlighted paragraphs:
- Last year, the charity (Citizens Advice) launched a "super-complaint", calling on the Competition and Markets Authority to intervene when loyal customers are charged more for staying with providers.

- "As a result of our review," Ofcom said, "a number of ISPs have made a range of commitments to provide access to fairer pricing. The measures are voluntary, as existing laws do not allow Ofcom to cap prices in general."

- Most of these commitments will come into effect by March 2020. They include:

• BT, Sky and TalkTalk will allow their out-of-contract customers to get the same deals as new customers, when they take out a new contract.
  • The difference that any of Sky's newly contracted customers will pay when their contract expires is no more than £5 per month.
theregister.co.uk/201…es/

Customers like us will likely need to continue badgering Sky for better prices - you can use the ruling to help your negotiations
Edited by: "jsty3105" 18th Nov 2019
madmurd15/11/2019 23:36

Doubt existing customers in contract who have multi screen, sports or …Doubt existing customers in contract who have multi screen, sports or movies will get them reduced. Would be nice though as I pay £13 for multi screen and £10-11 for movies

Likewise. Tried on sky chat to get them down to £6.50 on price for Q experience and got no joy. They just state you in contract and already have a good deal. However did manage to get a 2nd mini box for £30.
akkie00718/11/2019 13:03

Likewise. Tried on sky chat to get them down to £6.50 on price for Q …Likewise. Tried on sky chat to get them down to £6.50 on price for Q experience and got no joy. They just state you in contract and already have a good deal. However did manage to get a 2nd mini box for £30.

I get the deal for £6.50 this is for experience, extra mini box (1) and the 2tb Q box. Can also add UoD for £5

Try

Sky.com/movetoq

I have a HD box atm, and £11pm for ent. That price carries forward onto the new contract. Issue is install isn't available until mid Jan!!!
Edited by: "360finder" 18th Nov 2019
360finder18/11/2019 13:20

I get the deal for £6.50 this is for experience, extra mini box (1) and …I get the deal for £6.50 this is for experience, extra mini box (1) and the 2tb Q box. Can also add UoD for £5Try Sky.com/movetoqI have a HD box atm, and £11pm for ent. That price carries forward onto the new contract. Issue is install isn't available until mid Jan!!!

Did you already have Q experience and negotiated down to £6.50?
Post a comment
@
    Text

Discussions