£75 voucher for Argos, M&S or NEXT when you take out Life Insurance (£63.90 profit) @ MoneySuperMarket.com

Found 8th Sep 2017Edited by:"vshylock"
You can claim the voucher after 3 payments.

I just bought life insurance from AIG and the premium was £3.70. This means you need to pay a total of £11.10 over three months to be eligible for the voucher. That will result in £63.90 profit.

According to AIG's T&C, you can cancel any time.
Pretty straightforward and relatively hassle free.

2784833.jpg
More info on how to get the voucher here.

The premium you get may be higher if you are older, your general health is not great or lifestyle is a bit risky... but still it's worth getting a quote.
Community Updates
Misc
8 Comments
In for a penny in for a pound gave it a go with AIG currently have life insurance with work anyway through scottish widows but that only covers me there I got mine for 3.98 so a little higher than your op
Just signed up. I did the Royal Life a few years ago, and it worked a treat.
Thanks
What have you guys entered for the policy amount and length. Everything I've tried comes back with no results found
Original Poster
@KingAzzA the minimum amount is 10k and the min length - 5 years. Entering longer (let's say 25 years) will result in a higher premium. This does not commit you to pay up for the length of the policy... you can cancel anytime. Look at it as a commitment of the insurance company that they will not change the premium during the agreed period.

if Aviva comes up as a cheap option, when transferred to their site you can choose either what they would pay you or how much premium you wish to pay (min £5). If other options are higher, you can choose £5 premium (Aviva)... it may need to lower the payable amount under 10k, but you'll get a quote on the site.
I went with beagle street £3.10 for 40k 5yrs
SO 40 days after the 3rd payment, does that mean you should allow the next payment to come out too - or can cancel after that 3rd payment safe in the knowledge of having met criteria?
deviouspaul14th Sep

SO 40 days after the 3rd payment, does that mean you should allow the next …SO 40 days after the 3rd payment, does that mean you should allow the next payment to come out too - or can cancel after that 3rd payment safe in the knowledge of having met criteria?

Good question, anyone with answer? Can they void the voucher if they find out your policy has been cancelled?
Edited by: "malnuman" 20th Sep 2017
Post a comment
@
    Text

Top Discussions