EXPIRED

£7.50 off £50.00 or more spend for 1st time buyers

Would you like to make your life easier? Why not try getting your groceries delivered? Well even give you £7.50 off your first shop just for taking the plunge.

Simply place an order for delivery on or before Sunday
23 November, spend over £50 and enter your evoucher number when you checkout. It's that easy!

Some other great reasons to try us...

We deliver in handy 1-hour slots.

Delivery starts from only £3.50, and it's free if you spend over £100 and have it delivered on Tuesdays, Wednesdays or Thursdays!

You can manage your budget with the on screen totaliser.

Go on, give us a try, just to see how easy it is.

Sainsburys Online Groceries Team

3 Comments

Moved to misc - these are one time use only codes, and I think they may even be linked to your account.

You never actually posted the code? I am interested in switching from Tesco to Sainsburys this week as the offers seem better and could do with a code but none seem available!

madmatt;3477750

You never actually posted the code? I am interested in switching from … You never actually posted the code? I am interested in switching from Tesco to Sainsburys this week as the offers seem better and could do with a code but none seem available!

Sainsburys dont issue codes, other than a single use code if they deliver late.
Post a comment
@
    Text
    Top Discussions
    1. Just heard this...2 ★★★★★★★★★★★★★★ congrats to all on 392k ★★★★★★★★★★★★★★7764216
    2. How dangerous is Donald trump?31138
    3. What do these 2 men have in common1013
    4. ❅☁☁❅ I want☼to talk☼about the☔WEATHER☔no politics☃no religion❅☁☁❅18846168

See more discussions