Expired

7cm Cube Wedding Favour Boxes Help!

Found 29th Mar
Hi, I am so hoping one of you can direct me to where I could purchase these size boxes from. I have been searching for two days now. I have loads of time, they are not needed till December so even if they are from China it won’t be a problem.
My daughter has bought Glass Baubles to give as Favours on her wedding day, proving very difficult to get boxes for them.
Thank you in advance for any ideas or direction
Community Updates
Ask
8 Comments
Put... Box company... Into Google... Loads come up.. Tiny box company look promising..if like me your lazy.. Email them your requirements rather than spend the time looking
Edited by: "wayners" 29th Mar
Straight away found these transparent boxes, 50 for £21 on Ebay.
can you be a bit more specific. Do you want cardboard boxes with integrated lids or boxes with lids that come off. Also what colour
Look on etsy too.
Found the transparent ones. Would ideally like cardboard with lids that come off in silver & ivory. The reason I wasn’t specific was due to the fact I could only find transparent one in the correct size. I am certainly not being lazy.
chrsinne39 m ago

Found the transparent ones. Would ideally like cardboard with lids that …Found the transparent ones. Would ideally like cardboard with lids that come off in silver & ivory. The reason I wasn’t specific was due to the fact I could only find transparent one in the correct size. I am certainly not being lazy.

Ha.. Yeah... Lazy way is the best way.. I always bang out email because of the endless options on some sites.. Just ment as good advice and a smile
Search for box balloon weight. The ones I saw are 6.5 x 6.5 x 6.5 cm.

LaRibbons 30 PCs white gift boxes party,wedding baby shower favors (American spelling) are 7.5 x7.5 x 7.5 cm in white on Amazon.
If you know someone with a brother scan and cut machine, they would be able to make them for you, or maybe any crafter. I have seen these on line which are 7cm ivory silk works out about 67 pence a box plus your own decorations . ukweddingfavours.co.uk/diy…box
Thank You all for the inspiration, I have found the perfect boxes due to all of your help. Have thee best Easter
Post a comment
@
    Text

Top Discussions

Top Discussions

Top Merchants