Groups
    EXPIRED

7yr old girl xmas pressies

basically my little girl is 7 she is quite mature for her age and is advanced in literature, ive got her some presents already but im now looking to get the last 2, being a mp3 player/i pod and digital camera.

i don't want nothing to expensive eg i dont really want to pay more than £15 for the mp3 player and not reallymore than £20 foe the cam although tht might b a bit silly!

Please if anyone can help letting me no where theyve seen the best prices please. all the deals that have been on here i havent been able to get!

thanks xxx

4 Comments

mine is mature also but likes high school musical

boffer has a sell off today and possibly tomorrow depends when they sell out i would keep checking there for the mps and might even do a camera

boffer.co.uk/

You could buy an all in one. ]http//ww…318
    The supplied head phone are said to be not that good so you could but these. dealextreme.com/det…319

Around £27

I bought a really good easy to use Vivitar camera from Superdrug I am sure they are a lot cheaper now and you can see them before you decide to buy. They were down to £35 with video facility so just a camera would be cheaper:thumbsup:
    Post a comment
    @
      Text
      Top Discussions
      1. Ripped off by GearBest, VERY ANGRY!1517
      2. Iptv1228
      3. Music download79
      4. FedEx sent me a Duty & Tax Invoice - Advice needed67

See more discussions