Bahco BAH808050 808050 Ratchet Screwdriver + 6 Bits £8 @ folkestonefixings / eBay

Posted 6th Dec 2019
ebay.co.uk/itm…Rpp

If you have something to spend with the PARTYTIME ebay voucher you may also want to put this into your basket.
I have 3 of these over the years and they're very robust. I may get another on Amazon as I have some vouchers to spend. Easy office Secret Santa present.

@Mouzeman posted an Amazon deal here if you want more comments - hotukdeals.com/dea…176
Community Updates

Groups

5 Comments
If they're so robust, why have you needed three?
I thought the Partytime code only works on purchases over £25 - so you'd have to buy another three - or four even
Edited by: "astramondeo" 6th Dec 2019
I've ordered one of these before. It doesn't meet the normal high quality standards of the rest of their tools. The shaft was bent at an angle and there was a lot of play in the mechanism.
astramondeo06/12/2019 15:26

I thought the Partytime code only works on purchases over £25 - so you'd …I thought the Partytime code only works on purchases over £25 - so you'd have to buy another three - or four even

Nor does it work if you have used it before.
I have owned one of these for over 2 years. Still going strong being used daily. Highly recommend for trade and diy.
Post a comment
@
    Text

Discussions