8 inches 10 minutes Facbook

Found 27th Sep 2012
Seeing a lot of posts on facebook with females putting "8 inches 10 minutes" "6 inches 20 minutes" ect . What is this all about ?
Community Updates
MiscFacebookNottingham
18 Comments
Shoe size and how long it takes to do your hair i think.

Its something to do with breast cancer i think.... No idea how its ment ot help... lol
SteJosh

Shoe size and how long it takes to do your hair i think.Its something to … Shoe size and how long it takes to do your hair i think.Its something to do with breast cancer i think.... No idea how its ment ot help... lol

was sure this was gonna be a smut thread.
well... still time i guess
edit: hey 'inches' does go with shoe size. smut thread is on methinks.

Edited by: "brilly" 27th Sep 2012
Original Poster
SteJosh

Shoe size and how long it takes to do your hair i think.

So shoe size is inches & hair is minutes. Women can never work em out
brilly

was sure this was gonna be a smut thread.well... still time i guess … was sure this was gonna be a smut thread.well... still time i guess :)edit: hey 'inches' does go with shoe size. smut thread is on methinks.

Its on
It's always stupid breast cancer awareness.

I just end up deleting any woman who posts it.

I am still aware that breast cancer exists, and I'm still aware that charities need funding, just wish they was still aware it's a bloody recession at the moment.
olympians

It's always stupid breast cancer awareness.I just end up deleting any … It's always stupid breast cancer awareness.I just end up deleting any woman who posts it.I am still aware that breast cancer exists, and I'm still aware that charities need funding, just wish they was still aware it's a bloody recession at the moment.

And these stupid cryptic posts mean nothing. How are they raising awareness when nobody has a bloody clue what they're on about cos they're so cryptic.
10 3/4 inches, 2 minutes.
13 inches, until she passes out.
nick1981

13 inches, until she passes out.

Pah, is that all?
olympians

It's always stupid breast cancer awareness.I just end up deleting any … It's always stupid breast cancer awareness.I just end up deleting any woman who posts it.I am still aware that breast cancer exists, and I'm still aware that charities need funding, just wish they was still aware it's a bloody recession at the moment.

There Is nothing stupid about breast cancer awareness...... I cannot believe you would post such a thing...lets hope you never get testical cancer & lose your balls!!!
wendy56

There Is nothing stupid about breast cancer awareness...... I cannot … There Is nothing stupid about breast cancer awareness...... I cannot believe you would post such a thing...lets hope you never get testical cancer & lose your balls!!!

I think he meant the way some people try to promote it, such as these cryptic posts, that is stupid. Want to raise awareness? At least post what you're raising awareness of! Further to that, rather than post these cryptic little messages on facebook (which, let's be truthful, won't really inspire anyone to donate to the cause) get up and do something real to spread the word.
SteJosh

Shoe size and how long it takes to do your hair i think.Its something to … Shoe size and how long it takes to do your hair i think.Its something to do with breast cancer i think.... No idea how its ment ot help... lol

Size nine, preferably extra wide, and literally zero seconds. I really don't know why women bother messing with their hair, I get tonnes of compliments / envy about mine, and my routine is simply to wash it with whatever happens to be there, and then fiddle with it whenever I feel socially awkward. This is pretty much a constant feeling in my life, so I think the hand-sweat is why it's so perma-shiny.
Women are pretty dumb when it comes to judging size, They are great time keepers though, They know when I'm late.
Edited by: ".MUFC." 27th Sep 2012
It is when they are late that you need to worry
smashed

It is when they are late that you need to worry

what a reply ahahaha
Banned
Its basically a churchyometer

The time is how long it takes them to get little churchy hard and the size is how big they make him in that time
miikeyblue

And these stupid cryptic posts mean nothing. How are they raising … And these stupid cryptic posts mean nothing. How are they raising awareness when nobody has a bloody clue what they're on about cos they're so cryptic.

It's not even about breast cancer awareness, it originally started it as a joke and someone along the way threw in the reason being breast cancer awareness as they knew (correctly) that it would encourage the spread even though the concept of raising awareness by concealing it is clearly fundamentally flawed. The one going round at the moment is from last year so it's not even a new one, for some strange reason ladies seem to completely forget that the 'secret' is easily found in a couple of seconds searching and just makes them look rather daft. Like the various hoax baby mails/FB posts where some big company will donate per forwarded mail/share, these fake breast cancer awareness posts will keep on going no doubt.

As for supporting charities and raising awareness, I prefer to take a more direct approach and engage in fundraising before anyone suggests I don't support breast cancer awareness due to disliking stupid posts on Facebook.

John
its basically meaningless, as is everything that happens on facebook
Post a comment
@
    Text

Top Discussions