8 issues of TV Times for Just £1!

Banned
8 issues of TV Times for Just £1!

What is TV Times?
Packed with TV news, gossip and features, each week TV Times brings you the full picture on the cream of the week's viewing. From drama to real life, soaps to DIY: if it's worth watching we'll give you the low down straight from the people who make it happen.

Subscribe and enjoy all these further benefits
Every issue of your favourite magazine delivered to your door.
Benefit from easy payments with our quarterly Direct Debit option
Money back guarantee - if you decide to cancel, we will refund the cost of any un-mailed copies.

3 Comments

[COLOR="Navy"]Just ordered!

Great find - thanks![/COLOR]

If you don't want the gossip and glossy pictures, I find using DigiGuide for TV listings much better than any of the TV listing magazines. It is easier to search for programmes and remind you when favourites are one, updates itself when listings change are more are available, and use paper! 52 weeks of programme listings for around £9 I think.

Nice find Thanks for this!
Post a comment
@
    Text
    Top Discussions
    1. miikeyblue and shabbird's (but mostly shabbird's) Tuesday night pub quiz!523455
    2. Surprise! The HUKD Summer Flamedeer Hunt 2017 **OFFICIAL THREAD** (trading …250828
    3. Just heard this...2 ★★★★★★★★★★★★★★ congrats to all on 392k ★★★★★★★★★★★★★★7764556
    4. ❅☁☁❅ I want☼to talk☼about the☔WEATHER☔no politics☃no religion❅☁☁❅18846313

See more discussions