8 metre good hdmi cable for ps4

Found 18th JulEdited by:"madmax666"
need a good 8 metre hdmi cable for ps4
p.s not paying a fortune for what is basically a cable but also don't want one that does not last as i have to put it through a wall

TV is HD same as ps4 not 4k
Community Updates
7 Comments
You are on the limit at 8m but it’ll either work or it won’t it’s pretty rare for a cable anyway. 8m of any decent quality latest spec cable from amazon (even their own make) will do it it’ll only be £10/£20. Plug it in prior to getting it into the wall in case it doesn’t work and you should be good to go.
8m are you sure you have the correct size?. Thats a long way to run a ps4 cable.
Once it's in place you shouldn't have an issue unless you're messing around with it. Just remember that cheaper cables wont like being bent or dragged so be careful when installing. Even hanging and securing a cheaper cable might damage it so make sure it's supported if your dragging it between house floors.

It's going to be a heavy cable so you wont get away with treating it like coax.
You could get a hdmi over cat5e extender and it would be easier to lay the cable and reuse long term.
m.tomtop.com/p-v…tml
bought a 7.5 meter one only said 8 because i never knew you got 7.5
basically tv is on wall with a door 90 degrees to it so ps4 is on floor in front of door walkway and going to put HDMI up wall over loft and down other wall got it down to 7.5 metres now
madmax6667 h, 18 m ago

bought a 7.5 meter one only said 8 because i never knew you got 7.5 …bought a 7.5 meter one only said 8 because i never knew you got 7.5 basically tv is on wall with a door 90 degrees to it so ps4 is on floor in front of door walkway and going to put HDMI up wall over loft and down other wall got it down to 7.5 metres now

Seems an awkward way of doing it, was that the only way ?
Yes cant go under so will give it a go
Post a comment
@
    Text

Top Discussions