*** 8 Year Olds in Luurve!!!!! OMG

Banned 32 replies
Found 13th Nov 2008
My missus told me last night of a conversation she'd just had with our youngest.

She was in his bedroom and found a little picture of a girl. She asked who it was and was told "Rachael". So who is that then she asked. She's in my class was the reply.

Joking, the missus asked if it was his girlfriend. To her surprise, "yes" came the answer. "Ah, that's nice" she said!

Then he said "I love Racheal and Racheal" loves me. OMG!!!!!

We both had a good chuckle about this when he'd gone to bed last night....

I had a call an hour ago from the missus. Apparently this little fling is the talk of the school (or thats what she'd been told!). Yesterday apparently he got caught snogging Racheal in the classroom! Not clear yet who by (Have a feeling it was just the other kids!) - but WTF!!!!!!! He's 8 years old!!!

I was chasing girls at that age to pull their pony tails and to dip them in the inkwell! (OK - maybe not - but you get the picture!)

Got to admit, I pee'd myself laughing when the subject first got raised, now I'm a bit worried I've got a junior sex maniac on my hands!

Should I be happy for the young loves - or get the hose pipe out?

PS - the above is 100% kosher.

1. Misc
Groups
  1. Misc
29 Comments

its an age thing guv - in a years time he will be saying eugh girls !!

aw the little man is happy...dont ruin it for him

Am sure it wont lead to anything...and hey

At least he has confidence to talk to and get girls at his age so he wont be a shy guy growing up

Original Poster Banned

holly100;3451744

its an age thing guv - in a years time he will be saying eugh girls !!

To be fair, if I'd heard of other goings on like it, I'd be inclined to agree.

I admit it was hilarious last night the "i love her" bit - as was the snog bit this morning....

Now I'm a laughing a little less!

holly100;3451744

its an age thing guv - in a years time he will be saying eugh girls, and … its an age thing guv - in a years time he will be saying eugh girls, and will become a ballerina

if this happens, i would worry guv

At least it was Rachael and not Richard!

Original Poster Banned

acecatcher3;3451823

if this happens, i would worry guv

Indeed I would!

Original Poster Banned

peodude;3451829

At least it was Rachael and not Richard!

Strangely that positive thought had crossed my mind!!!:thumbsup::w00t:

lol... this is funny... Now I am worried about my 3year old... gonna have to keep a close eye on him.

Don't worry Guv, I have the same thing with my 8 year old. I lose track of who is the current girlfriend of the week

Don't stress Guv, this all sounds perfectly normal to me. I would also agree that give him another year or so and it will be the other end of the spectrum and he'll think girls are gross.
This is all just part of growing up, I'd rather have a child saying that he loves other children rather than he hates them.

I think an 8 year olds idea of 'love' is completely different to yours, I wouldn't worry about it TBH, it probably just means they've been hanging out at school together and, because shes a girl that means they're in love.

jellybaby22;3451943

my 6 year old daughter has 3 boyfriends on the go at the mo...........(o … my 6 year old daughter has 3 boyfriends on the go at the mo...........(o thought i was stating a rap there........)isnt any big thing.............

Like mother like daughter :giggle:

Banned

He is destined to be a playa Guv....

Had my first GF @ 6...she was 8...got first detention after being caught snogging her

Banned

jellybaby22;3451967

:o.............I have no boyfriends..let alone 3...........I wish :-D

*cough*ahem*cough*

Banned

jellybaby22;3451987

what you know something I dont too....................:?

Well were pretty much married.....

may as well be in fact...all the nagging minus the sex

Guv - just a thought, check his reading folder as i am always finding x-rated love letters

Original Poster Banned

fireheaven;3451888

Don't worry Guv, I have the same thing with my 8 year old. I lose track … Don't worry Guv, I have the same thing with my 8 year old. I lose track of who is the current girlfriend of the week

Didnt happen to the eldest until he was much older!

All pretty amusing stuff though. My missus said the mother of the girl said she'd be getting a chaperone!!!! (Now thats a funny thought!)

fireheaven;3452114

Guv - just a thought, check his reading folder as i am always finding … Guv - just a thought, check his reading folder as i am always finding x-rated love letters

no-way

ignorance is bliss surely?

my 7 year old kisses her zac efron poster every night before bed, her 5 year old sister thinks its yuck

robtallica;3452165

no-wayignorance is bliss surely?

Definately not, I know which girls to tell him to stay away from

aww thats sweet. AM fell in love with a girl in nursery about 3 weeks after he started. her names sophie and he adores her. She seams marginally tollerant of him :lol:

He's only 4 bless him. But he came home all chuffed a few weeks ago cos he kissed on the forehead :lol:

fireheaven;3452231

takes one to know one! :-D

Bearing in mind this could be your future daughter in law, you'd better learn to spell her name correctly!! :thumbsup:

jellybaby22;3451943

my 6 year old daughter has 3 boyfriends on the go at the mo...........(o … my 6 year old daughter has 3 boyfriends on the go at the mo...........(o thought i was stating a rap there........)isnt any big thing.............

My five year old daughter evidently has a boyfriend :-D

fireheaven;3452231

acecatcher3;3452282

takes one to know one! :-D

+1

from personal experience.

scary stuff i dont want my little bubba to grow up i want her to stay a baby forever lol

Original Poster Banned

Trickyjabs;3452356

Bearing in mind this could be your future daughter in law, you'd better … Bearing in mind this could be your future daughter in law, you'd better learn to spell her name correctly!! :thumbsup:

Haha.... Yes - my spell checker came up with an error every which way i tried to spell it!. (I was thinking that looked more like a Raqell than a Raychel)

robtallica;3452981

+1from personal experience.

not with me

What ever happened with this???? - inspired by FH's thread.....
Post a comment
@
    Text
    Top Discussions
    1. Just heard this...2 ★★★★★★★★★★★★★★ congrats to all on 392k ★★★★★★★★★★★★★★7769477
    2. Anger over Donald Trump's UK crime tweet2455
    3. The never ending counting with pictures thread !4604812
    4. South Park: The Fractured Butt Hole Preorders - Ubisoft Store (Free Season …46

See more discussions