Groups

£80 Million Pounds for Ronaldo.

Thats the claim one club is willing to pay for him?

Outrageous price.

Not the best player in the world. (Very good player, but not worth that).

14 Comments

Cheap.

not for a grumpy t**ser like him...Wish he knew what its like to be in the real world ...Sorry vented now lol

Original Poster

news.com.au/cou…tml

This was from the other day but it was announced on sky sports that they are trying to offer, obv united not saying anything.

Banned

hes a cash cow.
    an advertising wh*re if you will.
    the money will be easily recuperated..

still think hes a tw*t tho :-)

kapows;5350112

hes a cash cow.an advertising wh*re if you will.the money will be easily … hes a cash cow.an advertising wh*re if you will.the money will be easily recuperated..still think hes a tw*t tho :-)

As kapows says he will pay for himself

Same old rumours, Yet Ronaldo will still be at Old Trafford next season.

Yes one day he will go but not yet.

He enjoys the limelight.

shauneco;5350281

Same old rumours, Yet Ronaldo will still be at Old Trafford next … Same old rumours, Yet Ronaldo will still be at Old Trafford next season.Yes one day he will go but not yet.He enjoys the limelight.

i wouldnt be so sure

fifa player of the year

young player of the year

league winners medal

champions league medal

fa cup medal

leage cup medal

world club medal

whats he got left to win in england he will be in spain next year

Many european players came to England cos apart from the premiership play the pound rate was strong against euro.
    Things have changed so as ViperKeith says not so many attractions left for him here.
    His character aside he is a great player but 80m is a little steep
    If the offer is real and I was him I would have to give it SERIOUS consideration:thinking:

ViperKeith;5350311

i wouldnt be so surefifa player of the yearyoung player of the yearleague … i wouldnt be so surefifa player of the yearyoung player of the yearleague winners medalchampions league medal fa cup medal leage cup medal world club medalwhats he got left to win in england he will be in spain next year

Supercup

Uefa Cup

Could of gone last year

To be honest the £80 Million quoted will in reality be more like £40 Million

Beckham was initially quoted as £40 Million and went for £25 Million

If it happens to be £80 Million then United should consider the offer, It's a lot of money and to be frank I'm sick of hearing all this Ronaldo saga.

United players should play for the shirt, Currently United are a better team than Real and it would be a backwards step for Ronaldo to go there.

shauneco;5350405

Uefa Cup

You have to play in a competition to be able to win it. Why the hell would he want to win the Uefa Cup when he's played in 2 Champions League finals?

BTW he also hasn't won the Johnstone's Paint Trophy. :roll:

If he goes to Real it can only be about money. Man Utd are a massive club and Real will only be a step down. No way will he win as many trophies with the globetrotter's.

If he wants to better his career, the sound choice would be Barca.

CrackerJack;5352325

Ronaldo will certainly get more money if he moves to Spain.He's currently … Ronaldo will certainly get more money if he moves to Spain.He's currently on approx 120k per week but the UK tax rates are pretty high, 50p in the pound will mean he will see about 60k per week.Had United won the champions league this year I reckon he would have been more tempted to stay and go for the triple. As it stands there isn't much left for him to achieve in England.

lol Ronaldo pays around 8% tax here

If he goes to Spain he will pay more tax as they don't have the same tax loopholes that Manchester United encourage their players to exploit.

£80,000,000

Is than not just really a fiver now.

Btw I think he'll be off shortly.

Its the summer and theres no major tournaments coming up. We all know that Ronaldo loves being the centre of attention, so don't be surprised if this is just an attempt to keep himself in the public domain throughout the summer whilst theres no football on.

I would say that he will still be at United next season, he would be foolish not too stay imo.
    Post a comment
    @
      Text
      Top Discussions
      1. Potential upcoming Argos glitch or buggy app?109
      2. Xbox One - Buying from Other Regions *WITHOUT* A VPN (Virtual Private Netwo…1851337
      3. Vegan (Non-Dairy) Ben & Jerrys now launched in UK!1827
      4. Apples new update610

See more discussions