80 New Pokemon and more to be added to Pokemon Go this week

Editor 8 replies
Found 15th Feb
This week we'll see the rest of the Johto region Pokemon added to the app, as well as some new evolution items, purchasable gear for trainer customisation and berries.

There isn't a full list yet but as IGN Mention Here
That Chikorita, Cyndaquil, and Totodile will be there - Will add the list if I spot it around before it goes live

New Berries incoming
Nanab Berry - To help track wild Pokemon
Pinap Berry - Doubles the amount of candy earned from catching a Pokemon, as long as you get it in your next throw

http://oyster.ignimgs.com/wordpress/stg.ign.com/2017/02/pg23.jpg

More info / imiage source Here

8 Comments

People still play Pokémon go?

What year is it, 2016?

nice, johto.

Yes my son still plays

kylewalker

People still play Pokémon go?

Well if everyone was supposed to stop when you did you should have sent out an email or something.

My youngest and all her friends stopped playing it some time back, thought it had died a death tbh, as I have a pokestop in view of my house and the hoards of kids that used to go there, no longer do.

SVRich

Well if everyone was supposed to stop when you did you should have sent … Well if everyone was supposed to stop when you did you should have sent out an email or something.

I never started playing it. It was huge at one point but don't hear anything about it these days.

Even if this was a groundbreaking update, people aren't going to play, it's freezing cold outside and we're lazy in winter.
Post a comment
@
    Text
    Top Discussions
    1. Spotify family22
    2. Gala Bingo/Games. Deposit £5 get £40 cashback. Quidco - new Gala members11
    3. Has the amount of Apple fanboys increased on the site after the redesign?11
    4. Urgent help needed with travel agent56

See more discussions