Groups

80s & 90s Cartoons/ Shows =) can you remember any?

Like every kid i loved cartoons but are struggling to remeber some here is what i have got so far:

1. Hey Arnold
    2. Captain Caveman
    3. Doug
    4. Rugrats
    5. Taz the Tasmanian Devil
    6. Inspector Gadget
    7. Arthur
    8. Tiny Toons
    9. Hong Kong Phooey
    10. Dastardly and Mutley
    11. Chipmunks
    12. Pokemon
    13. Chip n Dale
    14. Kenan and Kel
    15. Recess
    16. Scooby Doo
    17. The Angry Beavers
    18. Around the Twist
    19. The Smurfs
    20. Tom and Jerry
    21. The Wild Thornberrys
    22. Super Ted
    23. Dennis the Menace

Can u think of any more?

79 Comments

Original Poster

Cant think of the name of this one: its at 4.13

]http//uk…iaQ

gummy bears

raggy dolls

mum2b;2495121

Cant think of the name of this one: its at … Cant think of the name of this one: its at 4.13]http://uk.youtube.com/watch?v=KvZji-WsiaQ

Wild Thornberrys

4.13 = The Wild Thornberrys

How could you forget The Mysterious Cities of Gold? My all time favourite! I'm currently watching all the episodes and it hasn't lost it's charm.

Dogtanian and the Three Muskehounds. Don't think it's 90's though :?

Dungeons and Dragons, Captain Planet, M.A.S.K, Bravestarr, The Adventures of the Galaxy Rangers, Jayce and the Wheeled Warriors, He man and the masters of the universe, She Ra, Transformers, GoBots, Dino Riders, Visionaries. p.s Kenan and Kel and Round the Twist werent cartoons

Shengis;2495201

Dogtanian. Don't think it's 90's though :?

Nope it was 80s.

What about Around The World in 80 Days

ttsese;2495204

Jayce and the Wheeled Warriors

That was awesome. And Centurions

midlandscomics;2495215

That was awesome. And Centurions

And the Visionaries :thumbsup:

Banned

ttsese;2495204

Dungeons and Dragons, Captain Planet, M.A.S.K, Bravestarr, The Adventures … Dungeons and Dragons, Captain Planet, M.A.S.K, Bravestarr, The Adventures of the Galaxy Rangers, Jayce and the Wheeled Warriors, He man and the masters of the universe, She Ra, Transformers, GoBots, Dino Riders, Visionaries. p.s Kenan and Kel and Round the Twist werent cartoons

YEAH BOY!

80's child?? these were the things I used to watch...plus Gummy Bears...

Loved Jayce & the wheeled warriors and also Ulysses...remember that one? where it was the kid and his dad and everyone else was in suspended animation or something...

AH...Dino Riders was awesome too....and Bravestarr
    ]http://re3.yt-thm-a01.yimg.com/image/25/m4/2849223341]http://re3.yt-thm-a01.yimg.com/image/25/m8/4013775031

And dont forget Terrorhawks!
    ]http://re3.yt-thm-a01.yimg.com/image/25/m4/3010366847

Bravestarr !! Might have to invest in some of these on DVD for my boys.

Got them Button Moon and Fraggle Rock so far, but still need to educate them some more

Just for you ODB

http://www.fab1.net/t-hawks/zelda-1.jpg
    Good old Zelda was a real looker, wasn't she :-D

Anyone used to watch Rocko's Modern Life? It was Spongebob before Spongebob but more weird and better.

Bat Fink
    Belle and Sabastion
    Jamie and his magic Torch
    Flump

Your lack of Teenage Mutant Ninja/Hero Turtles disturbs me!

leeroy;2495266

Jamie and his magic Torch

The writers must have been on some serious sh*t when they made this

youtube.com/wat…DYk

Abvance;2495250

Anyone used to watch Rocko's Modern Life? It was Spongebob before … Anyone used to watch Rocko's Modern Life? It was Spongebob before Spongebob but more weird and better.

Yeah I used to watch that and Ren and Stimpy! Good times :thumbsup:

Kenan and Kel ain't a cartoon! Who loves orange soda?

pmsl. just remembered this remake of Jamie and his magic torch

rathergood.com/jamie/

[SIZE="1"]Not for the feint hearted[/SIZE]

Banned

midlandscomics;2495247

Just for you ODBGood old Zelda was a real looker, wasn't she :-D

Yeah shes HOT HOT HOT

I WOULD LOOOOOL

Original Poster

i haqve ammened the title for u

Can any one remember the cartoon about these 3 bears which lived in a cave in a zoo and they used to escape?

Banned

Cant believe no one has mentioned Trap Door too...an oldie but still amazing!

Banned

mum2b;2495303

i haqve ammened the title for uCan any one remember the cartoon about … i haqve ammened the title for uCan any one remember the cartoon about these 3 bears which lived in a cave in a zoo and they used to escape?

God yeah...cannot for the life of me remember what it was but I remember that

ODB_69;2495305

Cant believe no one has mentioned Trap Door too...an oldie but still … Cant believe no one has mentioned Trap Door too...an oldie but still amazing!

Was watching that at work the other day :oops:

does anyone remember fox tales - it was my daghter's - and my, favourite, I wish I could get it on dvd - it was polish I think not sure, was not a british company made it but brilliant if anyone knows where i cant get it please let me know thanks

Banned

octobergirl;2495348

does anyone remember fox tales - it was my daghter's - and my, favourite, … does anyone remember fox tales - it was my daghter's - and my, favourite, I wish I could get it on dvd - it was polish I think not sure, was not a british company made it but brilliant if anyone knows where i cant get it please let me know thanks

NO...But you just reminded me of something else

DUCKTALES!!!

LOVED THAT

ODB_69;2495361

NO...But you just reminded me of something elseDUCKTALES!!!LOVED THAT

Scrooge McDuck !! Classic :-D

No mention of Family Ness (and the thistle whistle) yet either

midlandscomics;2495373

Scrooge McDuck !! Classic :-D

And who get ever forget the Themetune

I also have found memories of Thundercats but that's more 80's

Banned

midlandscomics;2495380

No mention of Family Ness (and the thistle whistle) yet either

Yh that was awesome too....

natversion1;2495384

And who get ever forget the ThemetuneI also have found memories of … And who get ever forget the ThemetuneI also have found memories of Thundercats but that's more 80's

There's a Thundercats movie coming out in a couple of years :thumbsup:

Poddington peas

midlandscomics;2495386

There goes the memories :x

Banned

natversion1;2495384

And who get ever forget the ThemetuneI also have found memories of … And who get ever forget the ThemetuneI also have found memories of Thundercats but that's more 80's

]http://re3.yt-thm-a04.yimg.com/image/25/m8/4218508544

Thunder...Thunder...THUNDERCATS HO!!!
    Their planet, Thundera, was destroyed. The last of the Thunderans struggled to survive in space, pursued by a band of mutants. One lone ship escaped, carrying eight Thunderans. They searched for a nearby inhabitable planet, but the nearest is several years away. Jaga, their leader, commanded the small ship, while the others slept in stasis tubes for the long journey. Jaga died on their journey to Third Earth and their ship crashed on this planet. Soon they had allied themselves with several groups. Panthro designed a fortress. Mumm-Ra, the centuries-old embodiment of evil, along with the mutants that destroyed Thundera, are a constant threat. But Lion-O, the new Lord of the Thundercats, with his weapon the "Sword of Omens" give the Thundercats a standing chance. Lion-O, though appearing grown up, still has the mind of a child, due to his years in stasis on the ship. Other characters include the children, Wilykit and Wilykat, Cheetara, Tygra, Panthro, Jaga, and Snarf.
    ]http://re3.yt-thm-a01.yimg.com/image/25/m6/3651472098

natversion1;2495399

There goes the memories :x

Dunno, give it chance.... look at how good the He-Man movie turned out to be

http://www.cinemablend.com/images/news_img/5256/5256.jpg

:oops:

Banned

midlandscomics;2495386

YUP

uk.imdb.com/tit…15/

No info as yet though

midlandscomics;2495413

Dunno, give it chance.... look at how good the He-Man movie turned out to … Dunno, give it chance.... look at how good the He-Man movie turned out to be:oops:

:cry:

Banned

midlandscomics;2495413

Dunno, give it chance.... look at how good the He-Man movie turned out to … Dunno, give it chance.... look at how good the He-Man movie turned out to be:oops:

uk.imdb.com/tit…40/
    :whistling:
    Post a comment
    @
      Text
      Top Discussions
      1. BT FIBRE EXISTING CUSTOMER44
      2. Virgin Media when moving house58
      3. Digital ps4 games11
      4. Android Box539

See more discussions