Groups

80's tv shows any one want to share their memories

I was just reminiscing with my work colleagues about 80's tv shows. The usual faves came out, do you remember the A team, knight rider, etc etc.
    What are your recollections and faves
    As a boy i loved all them all action type shows like Airwolf, knight rider, and anyone remember Street hawk.. those were the days

82 Comments

i used to love knight rider :oops:

n what was that one with Robin williams? i liked that too

MissRoo;2892013

n what was that one with Robin williams? i liked that too

Mork n Mindy

Streethawk was AWESOME at the time, watched a couple of eps recently and wished i hadn't...........

I liked The Fall Guy most, and Superchamps

Original Poster

teambintip;2892025

Mork n Mindy

before my time that:whistling:

teambintip;2892025

Mork n Mindy

thats the one, :oops:

cant remember much else atm, watched loads tho

irshybar;2892043

before my time that:whistling:

I'm only 26!

Original Poster

I did my growing up in the 90's but loved the 80's shows, what about batfink the cartoon..

im younger too, but loved all these progs

family ties?

Manimal?

Magiver?

benji, zac and the alien prince?

Galaxy high aswell - which was brill - bet not too many people remember that one

And pole position too......

Battle of the planets?

Mask?

Bird-man?

ifyoudontask?;2892107

Manimal?

The special effects were breathtaking :thumbsup:

Galaxy high was quality,

I also liked Jossies Giants, Gruey, He-man and Roland Rat

Moonlighting? - before it went stupid!

Quantum leap?

Hong kong phooy?

teambintip;2892118

The special effects were breathtaking :thumbsup:

I saw it a couple of weeks ago and it is so bad! it was truly awful!

Sport Billy?

Button Moon?

Jonny Briggs?

ifyoudontask?;2892126

Moonlighting? - before it went stupid!Quantum leap?Hong kong phooy?

good stuff :thumbsup:

V ?

Battlestar galactica ? - original

Worzel Gummage?

ifyoudontask?;2892138

Jonny Briggs?

Good shot

I'd forgotten all about Johnny Briggs and his antics. Can remember 1 ep where he was gonna get in trouble as he'd taken his library book to the sports centre and lost it (why??)

and another where his sister had put some biscuits on the floor, behind the bin to cool down (!!) and Razzle ate them

are you reading off a list ifyoudontask? or do you have an amazing memory!
    id never remember all that

Red hand Gang?

Whirrly Birds ( might be 60s )

Lost in space ( again 60s?)

I used to love T J Hooker :oops: oooh and Beauty and the Beast with Linda Hamilton and Ron Perlman.

Oh god and also Hooperman with John Ritter I remember as fab and My Two Dads (with TV's Greg Evigan!) :-D

teambintip;2892153

Good shotI'd forgotten all about Johnny Briggs and his antics. Can … Good shotI'd forgotten all about Johnny Briggs and his antics. Can remember 1 ep where he was gonna get in trouble as he'd taken his library book to the sports centre and lost it (why??)and another where his sister had put some biscuits on the floor, behind the bin to cool down (!!) and Razzle ate them

Thats amazing! i totally forgot about razzel,

I do remember Johnny breaking his trumpet, " awww Mamm!"

MissRoo;2892161

are you reading off a list ifyoudontask? or do you have an amazing … are you reading off a list ifyoudontask? or do you have an amazing memory! id never remember all that

It's called google ....heh heh heh

MissRoo;2892161

are you reading off a list ifyoudontask? or do you have an amazing … are you reading off a list ifyoudontask? or do you have an amazing memory! id never remember all that

Im really that sad, I remember a lot of tv stuff, - And i wasnt a lonley child! Hehe

teambintip;2892153

Good shotI'd forgotten all about Johnny Briggs and his antics. Can … Good shotI'd forgotten all about Johnny Briggs and his antics. Can remember 1 ep where he was gonna get in trouble as he'd taken his library book to the sports centre and lost it (why??)and another where his sister had put some biscuits on the floor, behind the bin to cool down (!!) and Razzle ate them

The one I always remember is where his mum had made a birthday cake and he ate some and filled it back in with toothpaste instead of icing (at least I remember that happening in some programme, think it was Johnny Briggs)

Simon and the witch was fab too

alnbowes;2892178

Honestly, no.

Grapey;2892186

The one I always remember is where his mum had made a birthday cake and … The one I always remember is where his mum had made a birthday cake and he ate some and filled it back in with toothpaste instead of icing (at least I remember that happening in some programme, think it was Johnny Briggs)Simon and the witch was fab too

That has Johnny Briggs written all over it!

oh and one i remember but didnt really like was
    Blake 7
    battlestar Galactica
    Saphire and steel - creeped me out ...

tales of the unexpected
    Hammer house of horror
    The sweeney
    The professionals
    Brassed off or summat

Remember newsround?

Press gang?

Mysterious cities of gold?

ifyoudontask?;2892193

Honestly, no.

Its quite freaky .......looks like im talking to myself what with your avatar an all

I like your avatar .........

not as much as the film though ......

Jossys Giants

My fav show was the cartoon, Danger Mouse voiced by David Jason. Still makes me smile just recollecting!

alnbowes;2892178

thats why i asked!

ifyoudontask?;2892185

Im really that sad, I remember a lot of tv stuff, - And i wasnt a lonley … Im really that sad, I remember a lot of tv stuff, - And i wasnt a lonley child! Hehe

ah it isnt sad, its quite good actually.. i have trouble even remembering what im doing sometimes! :w00t:

if you hadnt of said half of these, i wouldnt of thought of them.. so good stuff.

Loved dempsey & makpice?

Au weidersain Pet ( terrible spelling)

ifyoudontask?;2892207

Remember newsround?Press gang?Mysterious cities of gold?

Ooh yes, Press Gang was a brilliant show. Got the entire series on DVD, stands the test of time!

ifyoudontask?;2892200

That has Johnny Briggs written all over it!

It feels so wrong watching Jonny Briggs big sister in the film Twin Town giving a client a topless hand(shake)job

Bananaman was good, superted less so.

Thinking about it, Bananaman was brilliant

alnbowes;2892214

Its quite freaky .......looks like im talking to myself what with your … Its quite freaky .......looks like im talking to myself what with your avatar an all I like your avatar .........not as much as the film though ......Jossys Giants

I was thinking exactly the same, ....tried to get the pic of him dressed as a nurse, but it was too large!

t bag -with tshirt (and Diannes in emmerdale used to be in it )

donnydude;2892229

It feels so wrong watching Jonny Briggs big sister in the film Twin Town … It feels so wrong watching Jonny Briggs big sister in the film Twin Town giving a client a topless hand(shake)job

Really? never knew that lol!

teambintip;2892235

Bananaman was good, superted less so.Thinking about it, Bananaman was … Bananaman was good, superted less so.Thinking about it, Bananaman was brilliant

64 acasia road lmao

nobody mentioned MR Ben , the flumps, button moon, lets pretend, bagpuss, camberwick green , pipkin
    Post a comment
    @
      Text
      Top Discussions
      1. Surprise! The HUKD Summer Flamedeer Hunt 2017 **OFFICIAL THREAD** (trading …4377
      2. Just heard this...2 ★★★★★★★★★★★★★★ congrats to all on 392k ★★★★★★★★★★★★★★7764482
      3. Are these two things distinctly different to you?28111
      4. 'Hard' Brexit offers '£135bn annual boost' to economy - BBC News1633

See more discussions