Expired

85% OFF Cutlery Tesco Vouchers Wanted

Found 19th Oct 2012
OK Need 40 Vouchers, Got 14 already, you get these free for every £20.00 spent willing to pay postage costs to anyone who can send me some
Community Updates
MiscCutlery
21 Comments
moved to misc,these cannot be requested in fs/ft thanks
Edited by: "barky" 19th Oct 2012
i think ive got a couple. will check when i get home and let you know
Why not wait till near the end of the promotion then just ask you casheer for a pad - Every other such promotion they are normally happy to oblige !
I have got 18 if they would be any good to you? if so please pm me
this cutlery promotion didn't seem worth it
4.99 for 4 forks or something with the vouchers? couldn't even see stainless steel quality or warranty or anything.
bit naff looking also, id prefer something i liked from viners etc
i knwo alessi are expensive but 'you' just seem to be buying it for that.
Edited by: "brilly" 19th Oct 2012
I have 29 you can have. pm me your address.
I have 3 or 4
deleted57959

thx for your useless comment

dont think its useless tbh
sure you want the vouchers and i gave none but the cutlery itself doesn't seem worth the effort
effort of making a thread and begging for vouchers^^
viners have differing qualities, one piece stainless steel cutlery doesn't fall apart but anyway good luck and good drama
brilly

this cutlery promotion didn't seem worth it4.99 for 4 forks or something … this cutlery promotion didn't seem worth it4.99 for 4 forks or something with the vouchers? couldn't even see stainless steel quality or warranty or anything.bit naff looking also, id prefer something i liked from viners etci knwo alessi are expensive but 'you' just seem to be buying it for that.

I thought the same thing, they say they are giving you 85% off and still charge £4.99 for 4 pieces of cutlery, there is no way 4 pieces of this cutlery were originally£34.99

Just another good marketing plan to sell cheap knives and forks
Edited by: "souljacker" 20th Oct 2012
souljacker

I thought the same thing, they say they are giving you 85% off and still … I thought the same thing, they say they are giving you 85% off and still charge £4.99 for 4 pieces of cutlery, there is no way 4 pieces of this cutlery were originally£34.99Just another good marketing plan to sell cheap knives and forks

tbh its not a bad price
here is what they go for on amazon
http://www.amazon.co.uk/Alessi-Nuovo-Milano-5180S24-Cutlery/dp/B001BDYLNW/ref=sr_1_1?ie=UTF8&qid=1350739651&sr=8-1
seems to be an overpriced brand even if high quality, the design is nothing special but i suppose you can choose what bits to get with tesco.
Could just buy some vouchers off eBay 60 for £4.99 and avoid all this.
if anyone has any they don't want ill have them please, im buying them because i like them, i consider the £4.99 a set a bargain. i have so 4 sets so far, and have vouchers for 2 more in my bag, im heading for 5 more, plus a set of spoons and a serving set too, thank you

I might add whilst these are not every bodies cup of tea, we tend to chip in on here to get the vouchers needed, i don't consider a bad thing, its nice that others help out.
Does anyone still have some spare vouchers please?
takethatfan1978

takethatfan1978

Did your offer get taken up?
nicgrant

Does anyone still have some spare vouchers please?

i have got 2
That's so good of you but I've now got enough. Thanks for responding! Nick
I have just bought some, the cutlery is a nice weight and sit nicely in the hand, Alessi are a well established brand there is a leaflet inside the box regarding care of them etc. The cashier gave me a pad when I cheekily asked for some.
I like that people have responded generously to your request.
Hello! Has anyone still got any vouchers - do you know if Tesco are still accepting them? thanks!
dear takethatfan1978, Did your offer get taken up? on the alessi vouchers for tescos, i just need 4 more settings so i am not sure how vouchers i will need, coz there where a xmas prezie from me dad let me know thanks andrea
Post a comment
@
    Text

Top Discussions

Top Merchants