Groups

8.8.08 Just lost my mobile few hours ago. AAAARAGGGGGHHHHH

Really pissed up, really mad about is my contacts info emails and messages.
    Must have dropped it when I was changing from the stupid DLR due to some stupid fault.

Problem is Its in vibration mode, called it and it rang bout 30minutes ago, but not anymore.

Anyone seen a Tmobile Mda compact 3 between Island Gardens and Bank via Canary Wharf?

14 Comments

hmmm thats unlucky get the network to block it.

Hi

I had the same problem the day before yesterday. I had bags of shopping, pushchair and kids. I got out the taxi and stupid me realised i had left the phone in the cab. I phoned the company straight away and continuously tried ringing my mobile. It rang for a while then all i got was the answer machine. Rang back the cab company and guess what... the driver says there is no phone there lying toerag.
    I phoned up virgin who blocked the sim and phone so at least he cant run up a bill for me. Received a replacement phone yesterday and the sim today. The woman i spoke to said they could go through the most recent calls and most frequent calls i had made and add them to the sim. Thought that was really good oh and the new sim has the same number too.

if the phone isnt ringing no more, then someone has found it and destroyed your sim and is now using your PHONE!

Original Poster

munz007;2708682

if the phone isnt ringing no more, then someone has found it and … if the phone isnt ringing no more, then someone has found it and destroyed your sim and is now using your PHONE!

Do you have to rub it in?

munz007;2708682

if the phone isnt ringing no more, then someone has found it and … if the phone isnt ringing no more, then someone has found it and destroyed your sim and is now using your PHONE!

must be you then.

TRUTH Hurts!and unfortunately that is the truth!happened to me a couple of times so talking from experience!

munz007;2708757

TRUTH Hurts!and unfortunately that is the truth!happened to me a couple … TRUTH Hurts!and unfortunately that is the truth!happened to me a couple of times so talking from experience!

There are some decent people left in the world who may have just handed it on to the main office at the top. Thats what i would have done if i picked it up.
    Yes and i have 5 bikes , 1 TV 8 phones and 1 psp stolen off me so does that make me experianced too?

kats14u;2708503

HiI had the same problem the day before yesterday. I had bags of … HiI had the same problem the day before yesterday. I had bags of shopping, pushchair and kids. I got out the taxi and stupid me realised i had left the phone in the cab. I phoned the company straight away and continuously tried ringing my mobile. It rang for a while then all i got was the answer machine. Rang back the cab company and guess what... the driver says there is no phone there lying toerag.I phoned up virgin who blocked the sim and phone so at least he cant run up a bill for me. Received a replacement phone yesterday and the sim today. The woman i spoke to said they could go through the most recent calls and most frequent calls i had made and add them to the sim. Thought that was really good oh and the new sim has the same number too.

the phone could have been taken by the next passenger in the cab.

Also forgot to ask OP is the phone insured? was it quite expensive and are you in need of another one?

Original Poster

Marky264;2708884

Also forgot to ask OP is the phone insured? was it quite expensive and … Also forgot to ask OP is the phone insured? was it quite expensive and are you in need of another one?

Phone was not insured, Bought the phone privately not gotten on a contract. yes I am in need of another one. Say about 150 quid new.

Marky264;2708807

There are some decent people left in the world who may have just handed … There are some decent people left in the world who may have just handed it on to the main office at the top. Thats what i would have done if i picked it up. Yes and i have 5 bikes , 1 TV 8 phones and 1 psp stolen off me so does that make me experianced too?

Yes!that would make you just about experienced!and the fact that the sim has been taken out the phone decreases the chance of it being handed over by quite a mile!

saayinla;2708905

Phone was not insured, Bought the phone privately not gotten on a … Phone was not insured, Bought the phone privately not gotten on a contract. yes I am in need of another one. Say about 150 quid new.

Okay im sorry to hear about that, If in a couple of weeks your still in need of one i can give you a phone for free just pay the postage costs :), It's a Nokia 3510i it's more or less new on vodaphone with box and charger, It's at my sisters at the moment so wont get it until 2 weeks, But yeah let me know if you get one

munz007;2708910

Yes!that would make you just about experienced!and the fact that the sim … Yes!that would make you just about experienced!and the fact that the sim has been taken out the phone decreases the chance of it being handed over by quite a mile!

Nice to know theres more positive people like you out there.

phone the police on their 0845 number (not 999, lol), and report it to them, they can then see if anyone has handed it in and if any1 does hand it in they can give it back to you.
    They also can block the phone as they have access to do that, so it will be useless to the person who has it.

Original Poster

Marky264;2708973

Okay im sorry to hear about that, If in a couple of weeks your still in … Okay im sorry to hear about that, If in a couple of weeks your still in need of one i can give you a phone for free just pay the postage costs :), It's a Nokia 3510i it's more or less new on vodaphone with box and charger, It's at my sisters at the moment so wont get it until 2 weeks, But yeah let me know if you get one

Nice to know that there are still good people out and about , just unfortunately for me my phone didnt fall into one of such people's hand. Thanks for the kind gesture, will let you know how I fair.:thumbsup:
    grim_reaper;2709006

phone the police on their 0845 number (not 999, lol), and report it to … phone the police on their 0845 number (not 999, lol), and report it to them, they can then see if anyone has handed it in and if any1 does hand it in they can give it back to you.They also can block the phone as they have access to do that, so it will be useless to the person who has it.

Thanks alot for the info, will give em a call tomorrow to block the handset, already block the sim with my provider.:thumbsup:
    Post a comment
    @
      Text
      Top Discussions
      1. The HUKD home for Star Trek: Discovery1526
      2. 75% off Sky TV for existing customers. Only works when you call the specifi…17886404
      3. One for the mathmaticians2744
      4. It is a Yorkshire pudding wrap.1529

See more discussions