Groups
    EXPIRED

8ft Trampoline Spring Covers

it'll soon be bouncing time so i'm looking to replace the spring cover on my 8ft trampoline, any ideas on the best place to get one, ebay is about £30 but i'mnot sure of the quality, any help will be appreciated

6 Comments

Try Atlantic Trampolines, they were very helpful when I needed spares. atlantictrampolines.co.uk

I need exactly the same, the B+Q cover did not last very long, would like one that will last a long time

Original Poster

ajbuchan

Try Atlantic Trampolines, they were very helpful when I needed spares. … Try Atlantic Trampolines, they were very helpful when I needed spares. http://www.atlantictrampolines.co.uk

thks they are £40.49 there, was hoping for something a bit cheaper. thks though.

Item number: 330525888796 on Ebay

Looks good, well description wise anyway

have you tried argos - not sure which size - but they had some on offer on their ebay outlet

Original Poster

lucerysmum

have you tried argos - not sure which size - but they had some on offer … have you tried argos - not sure which size - but they had some on offer on their ebay outlet

yep nothing on there, but thks for the suggestion,
    Post a comment
    @
      Text
      Top Discussions
      1. Old one pound coins are they worth more then their face value11
      2. Royal Mail chat says I am not allowed to send paper of any kind to Hong Kon…1953
      3. miikeyblue and shabbird's (but mostly shabbird's) Tuesday night pub quiz!553752
      4. Just heard this...2 ★★★★★★★★★★★★★★ congrats to all on 392k ★★★★★★★★★★★★★★7767179

See more discussions